Rutilated Quartz Spiral Wrapped Pendant
Description: Rutilated Quartz Spiral Wrapped Pendant. Bright Golden Rutile needles in a Clear Quartz crystal. The golden rutile swirls with the energy of the sun within.
You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use. This pendant contains a variety of uses, from being used as a necklace to being hung in your vehicle as a good luck charm. The photo shows the typical item you will receive. Comes with a free wax cord necklace. Made with Gold over Silver plated, tarnish resistance wire.
Size: Stone is approximately 1 inch. Overall pendant size is approximately 1 1/2 inches.
Source: Wrapped by Crystal Vaults
Primary Uses: Rutile in quartz is primarily used as an aid in attracting help on your spiritual quests. It will powerfully remind you of your total dependence on the power and energy of the Sun. This crystal will bring life-giving energy to your spiritual quests. Rutilated Quartz is also used as a Personal Talisman, Healing Crystal, and in both Feng Shui and Goddess Worship. It is primarily used as a talisman for achieving personal wealth, increasing overall happiness in life, and dealing with worry.
Out of stock
- The Rutile crystals bring this specimen the energy and power of an Attractor Transformer. This combination produces a talisman that has the ability to aid you in finding new states of existence and attracting the help of others to your quest. The Hematite is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of your life to a more desirable state.This crystal contains golden needles of Rutile. It is doubly powerful transformer talisman that will truly amplify your abilities to change your life in meaningful ways. The golden rays of the Rutile make this an extraordinary talisman for changing your spiritual well being and your overall happiness.Not to be overlooked, this is also a powerful talisman for achieving great satisfaction in your emotional and spiritual life.
- With its golden colored needles, Rutile is a natural birthstone of people born in mid summer, from 22 July through 21 August.
- Rutile is used in appeals, communications, and worship of Vesta, the Roman Goddess of Fire, Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess, Grian, the Irish Sun Fairy Queen, and Latona, the Roman Goddess of Light.
- This Rutile with its Gold Color Ray of Influence is associated with both the 2nd and 3rd Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, and the Solar Plexus Chakra. It is used when the stomach area of your body is out of balance. In emotional healing, Rutile is used to assist in efforts to relieve worry. Often people make themselves physically sick to their stomach with worry. Rutile crystals will heal the worry by focusing energy on the expected benefits and satisfaction of future success.
- Like other golden crystals, Rutile is associated with the Earth, and is used in the center of a room or home. Even a small display of Rutile, placed in the center of a space will bring balance to all the energy in the space assuring that equilibrium and harmony is maintained. Rutile crystals are also used to blunt a poison arrow.
- Golden Rutile has been used by some practitioners as a meditation crystal. The uses are primarily for efforts in which the desire is to improve one’s state of happiness, and to realign one’s spiritual path.
- Other practitioners report that Rutile can help with efforts to see the larger vision and in promoting understanding of one’s place as a spirit in the spirit world.