Pink Mangano Calcite is known as the heart soother. It is comforting, subtle, and fills the body with love. We even have several Fluorescent Pink Mangano Calcite Clusters which glow under blacklight 😍
Pink Mangano Calcite is known as the Reiki stone for its nurturing yet powerful energies. It is an excellent stone for Reiki practices due to its ability to amplify energies. It is also an aid of the heart chakra as it calms the soul and fills the heart with love.
If you are looking to mend a broken heart after the loss of love then we recommend Pink Mangano Calcite. It is particularly suited for healing the heart after arguments that are upsetting to your emotional well-being. It is known as a heart soothing stone. Pink Mangano Calcite is also a Seeker Builder crystal which can be used to focus your efforts to achieve a highly desirable goal, such as finding your true love.
Pink Manganocalcite crystals are primarily used for their Buffer power by augmenting your personal strength, physical energy, and vitality to deal with the demands of the busy world. They give your heart a place of repose and calm, and the strength to keep it.
It is noted as a “heart stone” that can cure fear, increase feelings of self-worth, and can be helpful in soothing the soul after trauma. Some practitioners also use Pink Manganocalcite as a Heart Stone to deal with trauma to the Heart Chakra. They give your heart a place of repose and calm, and the strength to keep it. This stone allows your heart and mind to see the viewpoint of another. This is an excellent stone for the maintenance of the health of your emotional body.
Meditation with Pink Mangano Calcite to Soothe the Heart
For this meditation, you will need: 1 Pink Mangano Calcite
1. Sit in a comfortable position in which you can keep your spine straight. Place your Calcite crystal in front of you. If it needs support, place it in a container of sand and pebbles.
2. Take a few deep breaths and relax your face and eyes. Allow your eyes to find a comfortable angle in which to view the crystal.
3. Let your eyes take in the crystal, but do not focus them. Gaze in a relaxed manner. When you find a particular area of the crystal, simply relax your eyes again. As you continue to gaze, allow the sight of the crystal and its surroundings to flow effortlessly into your eyes.
4. While you continue to sit and gaze, keep your whole body relaxed and allow our other senses to be passive. Let sounds and sensations come and go including your thoughts.
5. Start focusing on your breath. Count on the out-breath up to ten.
6. After five minutes, stop counting your breath and focus on the out-breath for another two minutes.
7. Become aware of the calmness and space that arises at the end of the out-breath. Let yourself float deeper into that feeling of space. Imagine your breath flowing out into a vast area filled with light.
8. With each breath, let the space get larger and larger. Allow yourself to rest and be in that space in the present. If a thought appears, gently refocus on the spaciousness you have created.
9. Tell yourself that it is okay to just be. Remain in this calm space as long as you like. When you are ready, take a deep breath and end your session.