How to Do a Chakra Body Layout with Crystals
Chakras are energy centers located throughout our bodies. Clearing them can help you to be more balanced, harmonious, and connected with your higher self. That is why a chakra body layout with crystals is so popular.
When our chakras are blocked, it can lead to physical and mental symptoms such as fatigue, stress, anxiety, and even depression. By clearing your chakras, you can relieve these unpleasant symptoms, as well as promote overall well-being. It can also help you better connect with your intuition and higher self, leading to greater clarity and creativity.
Quick Overview of Each Chakra
- Root Chakra (red): It is located at the base of the spine and controls the kinesthetic energy for feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical energy and spiritual energy for the body.
- Sacral Chakra (orange): It is located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. This chakra is the center of the Life Force of the body.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (yellow): It is located between the ribcage and navel. It controls the immune system and digestive systems. This chakra is the energy distribution center, the first of the chakras of relationships.
- Heart Chakra (green): It is located near the center of the breastbone. It regulates our interaction with the external world. This chakra balances our inner being – our "self" with our environment.
- Throat Chakra (blue): It is located over the throat. It is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions.
- Third Eye Chakra (indigo): It is located between the eyebrows. It is the center of perception and command. It directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here.
- Crown Chakra (violet): It is located at the top of the head. It is our gateway to the expanded universe beyond our bodies. This chakra controls how we think, and how we respond to the world around us.
Crystals to Use for Chakra Balancing
There are many ways of utilizing crystals to balance your chakras. One popular way is to use the chakra body layout. To do this, start by identifying which crystals are associated with each chakra. You can use the helpful list below for suggestions.
- Red crystals for the Root Chakra such as Red Jasper, Vanadinite, Garnet, and Red Hummingbird Quartz.
- Orange crystals for the Sacral Chakra such as Carnelian, Orange Aventurine, Sunstone, and Orange Calcite.
- Yellow crystals for the Solar Plexus Chakra such as Citrine, Yellow Jasper, Sulfur, and Honey Opal.
- Green crystals for the Heart Chakra such as Malachite, Jade, Bloodstone, and Green Aventurine.
- Blue crystals for the Throat Chakra such as Lapis Lazuli, Blue Lace Agate, Blue Calcite, and Aquamarine.
- Indigo crystals for the Third Eye Chakra such as Iolite, Tanzanite, and Indigo Gabbro.
- Violet crystals for the Crown Chakra such as Amethyst, Lepidolite, Purpurite, and Lithium Quartz.
Chakra Body Layout with Crystals
Using a chakra body layout is an effective way to easily balance and clear any blockages from all of your chakras. Place the corresponding crystals on each of the seven chakra points throughout your body, starting with the root chakra. Then, focus on each chakra in turn, visualizing the energy from the crystals balancing and healing the area.
You can also use additional crystals to further enhance the energy if desired. We recommend Clear Quartz to connect all of the energies and strengthen them. Colorful crystals such as Bismuth and Peacock Ore can also help.
Directions for a Chakra Body Layout
- Lay down in a comfortable place on your back. If using additional crystals beyond the main seven, such as Clear Quartz or Bismuth, place them below your feet and above your head.
- Place the red crystal between your legs or on your pubic bone.
- Put the orange crystal a few inches below your belly button.
- Next, place the yellow crystal a few inches above your belly button.
- Put the green crystal in the center of your chest.
- Place the blue crystal over your throat.
- Next, put the indigo crystal between your eyebrows.
- Finally, place the violet crystal at the top of your forehead.
- Lay in this position for at least 5-10 minutes or until you feel things begin to open up, clear, and integrate. You will instinctively know when your chakras have been cleared and balanced.
by Kat Ohren
Kat is a Certified Crystal Master and Crystal Astrologist. She has been working with both crystals and astrology for over 20 years. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Sciences and Technology from Pennsylvania State University. Kat is a Florida native and has been with Crystal Vaults for over 10 years.
Always stay up to date on crystals, sales, and more by joining our email list!
We're proudly spam-free and will only send you the best crystal info and sales.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.