Medicine Wheel Guide eBook
Description: This is a complete illustrated 36-page crystal totem, Native American Medicine Guide eBook. It contains information about each totem, clan, stone, where they are located on the Medicine Wheel background, and instructions on how to set up and use them.
This Medicine Wheel is primarily the one presented by Sun Bear in his book “Dancing with the Wheel.” The Medicine Wheel is a Native American compass of spiritual energies. Here at the Crystal Vaults, you will find a complete, free guide to the Medicine Wheel. It provides detailed, illustrated pages explaining every element of the Wheel. We certainly cannot claim to provide you will a complete understanding of Native American spirituality, but we do offer you a well-researched Medicine Wheel to allow anyone to begin their exploration of this powerful aid to spiritual growth and development.
- Format: eBook – instant download
- Length: 36 pages in color with images
- Written By: Hank Mason
Primary Uses: The medicine wheel is a Native American aid in your quest for spiritual development and enlightenment. Our extensive, illustrated Guide to the Medicine Wheel gives you the help you need to use this effectively.
- The design of this Medicine Wheel is based primarily on the Native American Medicine Wheel found in “Dancing with the Wheel.” by Sun Bear. His Medicine Wheel draws on many Native American tribal designs. While there is certainly not anyone “right’ Medicine Wheel,” as it is a personal spiritual guide, we do believe the Sun Bear design provides an excellent, practical Medicine Wheel suitable for anyone. For those that are intimately familiar with the Sun Bear design, you will find a few minor modifications here. Primarily, the Spirit Guide of the North is, we believe, Kabibonokka. Our research to support this belief is found on the Kabibonokka page of our Guide.
- In the Medicine Wheel drawing, you see the result of an extensive effort to depict the spirit and meaning of the Native American Medicine Wheel. The animal totems of each location are based primarily on Sun Bear’s research. We have printed the original art of each Animal Totem at its place on the Medicine Wheel to give your Medicine Wheel meaning and life. The physical product you will receive is professionally printed on vinyl to allow for extensive use without damage.
- This *DOES NOT INCLUDE* all 36 individual crystals and stones or Medicine Wheel backgrounds needed to compete in the Medicine Wheel. The stones needed are Clear Quartz, Clay, Geode, Moonstone, Petrified Wood, River Rock, Lava Rock Azurite, Alabaster, Pipestone, Serpentine, soapstone, Quartz, Silver, Turquoise, Opal, Chrysocolla, Moss Agate, Rose Quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, Bloodstone, Malachite, Obsidian, Sodalite, Peridot, Herkimer Diamond, Mica, Jade, Calcite, Fluorite, Lepidolite, Rose Quartz, Hematite, Lapis Lazuli, and Amber.
- The kit has each position clearly marked. Each position on the wheel has an individual page of instruction on the Crystal Vaults website, where you will find the Guide to the Native American Medicine Wheel. The pages are completely linked so that you can easily research and understand the use of the wheel and its many locations.