Protection & Cleansing Kit
Description: Protection & Cleansing Kit. This is a carefully curated kit by our crystal masters of Crystal Vaults. Perfect for dispelling negative energy and attracting positive energy. You can keep this kit for yourself or gift it. You can see an overview of each item further down the page.
What the Kit Includes:
- 1 Selenite Stick
- 1 Sage Torch
- 1 Palo Santo Stick
- 6 Raw Tourmalines
- 1 Burlap Bag for storage
- 1 Instruction Sheet
Source: Earthsong Studios
Size: The Palo Santo, Sage, and Selenite sticks are approximately 4 inches long. The Tourmaline stones range from 1/4″ – 1/2″.
Primary Uses: The items in this kit can be used for protection and cleansing rituals. Here is an example of a House Protection & Cleansing Ritual:
1. Cense crystals with sage first. You can skip this step if they have already been cleansed via another method recently.
2. Open all the windows in your home.
3. Stand by your front door with a bundle of sage. Think about the intention you want to set and the energy you want to attract before starting.
4. When you are ready, light your sage and blow on the flame once the bundle starts to smoke.
5. Begin by censing yourself from head to toe. Then move on to each room, clockwise wafting the smoke from corner to corner until you reach the front of your home again. Be sure you drift the smoke to all hidden spaces like closets and behind doors. If you feel it is helpful, you can chant a mantra or a prayer while walking the perimeter of your home.
6. When you arrive back at your front door, say your mantra or prayer once more and visualize your entire home with bright white sunlight.
7. After censing your home, grid the perimeter of your home with Black Tourmaline and Selenite. Be sure to set your intention before placing them. Place one Black Tourmaline in each corner of your home (or room). Then, place one Black Tourmaline near the back door (if you do not have a back door, place it on the opposite side of your front door). Finally, place the last Black Tourmaline along with the Selenite crystal near the front door.
*Note: Palo Santo has a strong scent that most people find relaxing and healing. However, those that are sensitive to strong smells may not like it.
More about the Crystals & Herbs
Sage. Sage is a very sacred and powerful plant that has been used since ancient times by healers for cleansing ceremonies. It gathers negative energy in a space and dispels it; it then attracts positive energy.
Palo Santo. Palo Santo is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America. The name means “Holy Wood” and is used in spiritual rituals for its cleansing and healing properties. It has an uplifting and calming aroma that will allow deeper meditation. It also offers energetic protection that is thought to bring creativity, love, and good fortune. The vibrational cleansing offers renewal for crystals. Since crystals draw in so much negative energy for us, they need a healing “bath” from time to time. Smudging your crystals with Palo Santo keeps them cleared, healthy, and most of all, effective.
Selenite. Selenite is ideal for energy regeneration of all kinds. It can release ‘stuck’ energy quickly and eliminate negative energy. Additionally, Selenite greatly magnifies the strength of anything placed on them. Selenite inspires a profound peace and carries a fine, high frequency and intensity of energy that surpasses nearly all stones for opening, clearing, and activating the Crown and Higher Crown Chakras. Selenite may be used to calm and stabilize erratic emotions and to clear away confusion, feelings of inadequacy, jealousy, doubt, or other forms of negativity.
Black Tourmaline. Powerful grounding crystal of Schorl, also known as Black Tourmaline. This stone is revered as a premier talisman of protection, a psychic shield deflecting and dispelling negative energies, entities, or destructive forces. Black Tourmaline is a stone of purification, cleansing the emotional body of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger, or feelings of unworthiness.