Chrysocolla crystal chips (5-7 mm)
Description: This is a useful size bag of small crystals for a myriad of uses. In a convenient package – a heaping tablespoon – roughly an ounce. This is perfect for your stock of “ingredients.” Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Keep a good supply of small crystals on hand. You will be ready for a multitude of opportunities. At the full moon, you can easily make a spell or offering. For a friend in need, you can make a “get well” sachet. The possibilities are endless.
We offer these at the single low price that is wholesale or below for these crystals. Stock up. These small crystals are not all always available. They come and go as supplies change in the world.
Size: Approximately 1 oz. in weight
Primary Uses: Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Out of stock
- Chrysocolla is a Dispeller Energizer crystal. Dispeller Crystals are used to rid you of an undesirable part of your life. Sometimes in your life you need to rid yourself of things you have but no longer want. You want to get rid of pains, sickness, worry, and a host of unpleasant feelings. For these needs, the Dispeller talismans that form in the orthorhombic system are needed. These “diamond shape” internal crystal arrangements are similar to the cubic system, but have one elongated axis. Chrysocolla dispells fear and anger.Absorber Energizers, like Chrysocolla, are mostly opaque and function more like batteries. They can serve to augment your energy during periods when you are not at your peak. The green color ray exhibited by Chrysocolla, for example, augments and amplifies its earth Energizer power for growth and development.
- Chrysocolla, when the color is predominately Green is one of the natural birthstones for those born in mid spring (20 April – 20 May).When it is its normal Blue color, this stone is one of the natural birthstones of those born while the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19).
- When it exhibits primarily a Green Color Ray of Influence, Chrysocolla is associated with the Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used in emotional healing when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware of the needs of his or her heart; and in efforts to improve one’s ability to express love.When it is predominately Blue, Chrysocolla can be used as healing stones for the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.When the throat chakra is in balance we have a easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.
- Green Chrysocolla crystals brings wood elemental energy and is associated with the East, Family, Ancestors, and Community. Use this mineral in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.The crystal’s green rays will enhance energy flow in the area aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community. A Green Chyrsocolla crystal will assure the proper flow of love and affection within a room or home.When predominately Blue, Chrysocolla brings you Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- As a meditation aid, Chrysocolla is used in meditations that are concerned with affairs of the heart. If you are seeking understanding and answers about loved ones and their intentions, use an Chrysocolla in your quest for answers. It will brighten your outlook.
- In The Crystal Bible, Judy Hall tells us that Chrysocolla is a tranquil and sustaining stone. She notes it calms, cleanses, and reenergizes the energy body; heals heartache; and can open psychic vision. It encourages and enhances self awareness and inspires creativity. In 101 Power Crystals she notes it is excellent for protection against nightmares when placed under a pillow.Cassandra Eason in The New Crystal Bible tells us that Chrysocolla is the “Stone of Wise Women” and the symbol of musicians. It is a stone that helps people cope with multiple, demanding care-giver responsibilities.Robert Simmons agrees. In The Book of Stones, he tells us it is a stone of empowerment for feminine energies and that it radiates a gentle power. He notes it stimulates the throat chakra and harmonizes the Heart Chakra. Naisha Ahsian in the same book notes that Chrysocolla assists in the release of stress, anxiety and other fear based imbalances. She tells us it also can help in releasing us from fiery energies and angry words.