Silver Banded Agate Tumbled Set (Large)
Description: This is a polished Silver Banded Agate tumbled set. This Agate is pure, undyed, and full of vibrant energy. Agate is beneficial in self-analysis and uncovering hidden circumstances that might interfere with well-being. It promotes self-acceptance and confidence, encouraging the speaking of one’s truth. Agate overcomes negativity and bitterness of the heart by healing anger, fostering love, and lending the courage to start over.
The photo shows the typical set you will receive.
Size: Large, 0.75 – 1.00 inches in length. weighs about 37 grams. Sold in sets of six.
Primary Uses: The energy from agate is soothing, like a still night under a full moon. Use late at night when the desire is total relaxation and contentment.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- This agate is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in one’s pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this one work best.White is the color of the feminine gender, manifested as the Goddess in many cultures, and, as such, the color of the world of birth, and regeneration. It is a cool color of the night, the sleeping world, and it offers us the best guide to the hidden world beyond understanding, just as the moon is our only illumination in the dark world of night.
- This beautiful agate is perfect for devotions to Allat, the Arabian Moon Goddess; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Hanwi, the Moon Spirit of the Lakota Nation, and Hathor, the Egyptian Goddess of the Milky Way and Night Sky.Additionally, like other agates, it can be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Clota, the Goddess of the River Clyde; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother.
- This agate is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- White agate has Metal elemental energy. Metal energy is the energy of intelligence, contraction, healing, and creativity. It is the energy of togetherness and crystallization – of ideas, of concepts, and of groups. It is hard, sharp, and often destructive, yet an essential element in all lives. We have to be sharp, unyielding, and hard at times to find our way without being a victim of others.The metal element brings the power of concentration and determination to our lives and our dwellings. Use this agate in the west area of your home or room.
- In ancient times, agate was worn to placate the gods and to give courage. It has been reported to sharpen eyesight and improve eloquence. It keeps you well-balanced. White agate improves ego and self-esteem. It helps you deal with the hardships of life.