Are you looking for a soothing and natural face mask that leaves your skin practically glowing? Well, then you need this DIY glowing face mask recipe! It is super simple and only calls for 4 ingredients (though only 2 are required). Take a look below for the recipe!
DIY Glowing Crystal Essence Face Mask
2 tablespoon of fresh orange juice
1 tablespoon of unflavoured gelatin powder
2 drops of essential oil blend (optional)
2 drops of crystal essence (optional)
1. Pour in 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice in a heat-resistant bowl.
2. Add 2 drops of crystal essence (optional).
3. Add some unflavoured gelatin powder to it and place it on the stove over medium-high heat.
4. Stir it continuously until the gelatin powder dissolves.
5. Turn off the stove and let the mixture cool down.
6. Add two drops of essential oil blend (optional).
7. Cleanse your face and rinse with cool running water. Then apply the mask, avoiding eyes, eyebrows, and mouth area.
8. Leave the mask for 20-30 minutes and peel it off gently in a downward direction, starting from your forehead to chin.
9. Rinse your face to remove the remaining mask, pat it dry and apply your favorite moisturizer.
If you already have a crystal aromatherapy diffuser set or a bottle of crystal elixir, you already have everything you need! When using an elixir, add 4 drops of the elixir in during step 6. If you already have essential oils and just need crystal essence, we sell those on their own as well.