If you’ve been looking for a quick and easy way to capture the negativity within and around you and release it, this email is for you!
With this method, all it takes is the use of just two crystals. Specifically, Blue Tiger’s Eye and a Mahogany Obsidian. The process is not only simple but the cleansing and recharging are just as easy and effective. Take a look below to get the complete directions.
What You Need:
- Blue Tiger’s Eye
Recommended: Blue Tiger’s Eye Rough Crystal or Blue Tiger’s Eye Aura Stone Pair
- Mahogany Obsidian or Fireworks Obsidian
Recommended: Mahogany Obsidian Heart Pendant or Mahogany Obsidian Sphere
- Access to the moonlight
- Find a quiet place where you’ll be undisturbed for several minutes. You can choose to meditate during this time or just sit quietly.
- Hold the Mahogany Obsidian in your palm and then cover it with the other hand so it is pushed between your two palms. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. The black from the Obsidian works to protect you and rid you of negative energy while the red inclusions bring fiery energy to the spirit and soul.
- Once you start to feel grounded and energized, set the Mahogany Obsidian down and pick up the Blue Tiger’s Eye. Use one hand, palm down, and hold the stone over the center of your chest. When everything is clear and open from the Obsidian, the Blue Tiger’s Eye works to assist in safely exploring to find self-understanding and make sense of all the chaos. It will help you find deeper insight and gain more awareness. Stay in this position as long as you need to. Eventually, you will feel lighter, more at ease, and things will seem to make more sense.
- When you are done with the Blue Tiger’s Eye, set it down and pick up the Mahogany Obsidian once more. After all the self-exploration, this crystal will work to ground you and remove any other negative energy that may have been kicked up in the process.
- Once you are finished, the Mahogany Obsidian should be placed in a windowsill or outside under the moonlight. This will pull any negative energy into the Earth and recharge the crystal for its next use.
More About Each Crystal
Considered a very personal stone of protection, Obsidian is generally bought, kept and worn by one person only. It is a marvelous talisman to shield gentle souls and those who are highly sensitive. Obsidian is a stone for protection against negativity in all forms. It also aids in releasing blockages that hold you back.
Blue Tiger’s Eye
Blue Tiger’s Eye is a powerful stone for healing Earth energies and for increasing self-understanding. It is grounding in chaotic situations and brings issues into perspective. It wards off nightmares, protects one from malice and jealousy, and provides deeper insights and awareness so one may see beyond the obvious.