Ruby in Zoisite Heart
Description: A Ruby in Zoisite Heart. The green rock is the Zoisite, and the red is red Corundum. When transparent, red Corundumis the beautiful fiery red gem known as Ruby, but when it is opaque it still has the wonderful energy of the ruby, but is much more affordable. These stones contain real ruby which is opaque, still in the Zoisite in which it formed naturally. Each sphere is different, the photo is typical of the Heart you will receive.
Size: 2-2 1/2 inches in length. Sold individually.
Primary Uses: Ruby is to be carried or worn to provide a focus for Universal Life Force to enter your spirit. It will aid you in finding new paths in life and giving you the energy you need to walk those paths. It is a traditional birthstone and a popular gem. Read more about Ruby in the table below, or for extensive information look at our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Ruby.
- Ruby is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way
to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers
are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or
in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When
they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, they
form crystals that are excellent for seeking new capabilities that will
transform some part of our life.Dark Scarlet Ruby crystals are primarily used for their Seeker power. They should be carried on your person or worn to help you focus the Universal Life Force on specific efforts to find new paths in life.
- With its dark scarlet color, Ruby is the natural birthstone of people born in mid-Autumn, from 23 Sep to 21 October.
- Ruby is the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of July.
- Red Ruby is used in devotions and in seeking aid from Befana, the Italian Goddess of Twelfth Night, and Sekhmet Egyptian Goddess of War
- The Ruby is associated with the area between the First (Base) and Second (Sacral) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s basic instincts. Use this to focus the Universal Life Force on finding the strength to deal with the complexities of the modern world and bring balance to your life.
- Ruby is associated with CAPRICORN (21 Dec – 21 Jan). Wikipedia tells us “Capricorn is the tenth astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Capricornus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Capricorn is considered a ‘feminine, negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four cardinal signs. Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. Being the tenth sign of the zodiac, Capricorn has been associated with the astrological tenth house.”
- With its fire energy, ruby is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and overstimulation. Use scarlet and red with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use red and scarlet crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from red crystals. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas.Avoid using red or scarlet crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Historically, Ruby has had extensive uses. Being a very hard stone, and offering extreme beauty in its transparent forms, Ruby is one of the world’s favorite gemstones.Melody reports in Love is in the Earth that Ruby is the “stone of nobility”. She also notes it was used for providing stability in one’s finances. . George Kunz in The Curious Lore of Precious Stones relates that an owner of a ruby will live in peace secure in his possessions.In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons notes that the ruby “is a powerful tool to bring additional life force and vitality into one’s being.”