Description: Highly polished Rhodonite Egg. Rhodonite is a stone to deal with the pain of a broken heart. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Size ranges from 2-2 1/2 inches in length.
Primary Uses: Rhodonite is used to deal with a broken heart, serves as an amulet of protection against disease, particularly those of the winter months. It is associated with the base chakra and is used in healing efforts aimed at prevention, not curing. It has excellent applications in Feng Shui particularly to balance the energy in areas such as kitchens, dining rooms, and children’s play areas.
- Rhodonite is a Barrier Harmonizer Crystal.
Barrier Energizers are used as amulets of protection when you wish to
keep an unpleasant or dangerous element out of your life. It is a dangerous
world. Disease, war, heartbreak, accidents, and misfortunes of all kind
can await you. Barrier Talismans such as Rhodonite are your protection in such a world.
Rhodonite will focus the Universal Life Force to energize you to put up your
guard and keep it up. You will be more secure in your person and life with
The scarlet color of this mineral is the color ray of victory, success, and skill. It is the color of fire and blood. This is a stone of
power – protective power.
- With its scarlet color, Rhodonite is a natural birthstone of people born in early Autumn, from 23 September through 21 October.
- Rhodonite is not a healing stone in the traditional sense. It is used to prevent injury and loss. It is more of an insurance and protective stone. Use it to prevent accidents and injuries before engaging in activities that are prone to injury and particularly in the winter to avoid common ailments from viruses.However, with its Scarlet Color Ray of Influence Rhodonite is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body.
It is used in healing efforts aimed a assuring a balance in the Base Chakra assuring good health and mobility. Use Rhodonite in “laying on of stones” at the First Chakra in preventative healing exercises aimed at good winter health.
- Rhodonite with its scarlet crystals has fire energy It’s reddish hue is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and over stimulation. Use Rhodonite with caution – it is best as an accent and accessory. Use red crystals of Rhodonite in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from Rhodonite. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas.Avoid using Rhodonite crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Melody in Love is in the Earth tells us Rhodonite used for assisting you to find your greatest potential. She finds it gives one a “impenetrable energy.” In The Essential Guide to Crystals, Sue and Simon Lilly find that Rhodonite helps us to express genuine emotions and to direct our emotional energy to accomplishment of our goals. In The New Crystal Bible, Cassendra Eason reports that Rhodonite heals the mental scars of a lover’s quarrel and heals the pangs of unrequited love.