Kambaba Jasper Aura Stone Pair (Small)
Description This is a highly polished Kambaba Jasper Aura Stone Pair. These stones portray excellent colors and they derive from Madagascar. Aura Stones are larger tumbled stones that fit easily in the palm of your hand. We have found that they are excellent for clearing and refocusing the energy channels when they are not generating a balanced and clear aura.
The photo shows the typical pair you will receive.
Size: Aura Small, 1.50 – 2.00 inches in length. Weighs about 27. Sold in pairs.
Primary Uses: Kambaba Jasper can soothe nerves and ease the wearer’s mental state. It is believed by some to bring balance and relaxation, and like all jaspers, it is a stone of protection and grounding.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Only 2 left in stock
- Kambaba Jasper is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this jasper, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
- Kambaba Jasper , being a green quartz is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- Kambaba Jasper provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Kambaba Jasper will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Kambaba Jasper is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that attuned to the intent of your session.
- Jasper is known as the “Supreme Nurturer” stone Melody tells us in Love is in the Earth. She notes Jasper can align the energy of the chakras and balance yin-yang energy.
In the Occult and Curative Power of Precious Stones, William Fernie tells us that “One Onomakristos five hundred years before the Christian era, has told of the ‘grass green Jasper, which rejoiceth the eye of man, and is looked on with pleasure by the immortals.'”
The web site, www.trinitylondon.com reports that “some spiritualists believe that kambaba jasper can soothe nerves and ease the wearer’s mental state. It is believed by some to bring balance and relaxation, and like all jaspers, it is a stone of protection and grounding. Some even think that kambaba jasper can aid with plant growth, specifically in dry environments with poor soil quality.”