Carnelian Large (set of six)
DESCRIPTION: This is a powerful and gorgeous set of six Carnelian crystals. In antiquity, as well as today, Carnelian is believed to help timid speakers become both eloquent and bold. Ancient Warriors wore Carnelian around their neck for courage and physical power to conquer their enemies.
These Mars Aligned Carnelians have been aligned to the power of the planet Mars for those born between March 21st – April 19th or those needing to bring the energy of Mars into their lives.
Mars is the fiery red planet and therefore is a planet of action. In this planet, you will find energy, determination, and passion. Mars speaks to your inner confidence and power and helps you express it to the world. When something needs to get done, this is the planet to do it with. Ruler of our sexuality and sexual energy, Mars, named after the God of War, can also be quite violent. Its intended helpful force can turn destructive at times. It’s important to harness Mars’ energy for good. If done right this energy can help you achieve amazing things. Read more here: Connecting with Your Planets Using Crystals.
The photo is typical of the set you will receive.
SIZE: Large, 3/4-1 inch in length. Sold in bags of six.
USES: Like the unexpected fire of a sunset, or the first flash of autumn brilliance, Carnelian captivates. Its bold energy brings a rush of warmth and joy that lingers, stimulating and empowering. Known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and courage, Carnelians have protected and inspired throughout history.
Carnelian is a crystal of action, overcoming procrastination or indecision. It encourages one to stop waiting for dreams to appear and stimulates the courage to embrace change and Divine Will to begin to make one’s highest goals happen.Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about Tumbled Stones to learn more.
Out of stock
- Carnelian is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. As a talisman, Carnelian an ancient talisman of luck. It drives away evil, will move a man to love and brings women hope and comfort in pain. The wearing of Carnelian is recommended by the Lapidario of Alfonso X published in 1881 for those who have a weak voice or are timid in speech. A famous imam, Jafar taught that this stone would bring satisfaction to the desires of any who wore it.In modern times, Carnelian is a talisman of happiness, joy, and family togetherness. It celebrates physical pleasures.
- Orange Carnelian brings joy and friendship, pleasure, and family togetherness. It is a happy and sharing stone, integrating the parts of our communal lives, bringing things and people together. It is a stone of physical pleasure and intimacy. In lighter shades, Orange Carnelian promotes companionship and affection, while the darker crystals deepen the sense of belonging and home.Carnelian, in shades of scarlet, combines the energy of the pure red ray, and the exuberance and joy of the orange. It is the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual. Scarlet crystals help overcome fear and improve self-reliance and are the crystals of victory, success, and skill. Lighter shades of scarlet, the lightly tinted red-oranges, are excellent talismans of dedication in young relationships. They combine the pink energy of romantic love with the light orange energy of contentment with family and friends. Deep scarlet crystals are the key to the physical pleasures of maturity – in love, in life, and in relationships. Muted with brown, deep scarlet Carnelian gives us the natural sources of energy to enjoy life’s pleasures that extend past the joyfulness of youth.
Red Carnelian brings a self-confidence built on fearlessness. It reflects the color of passion, energy, and life. It motivates. It is a very strong color – the color of fire and blood. Dark Red crystals embody strong, deep feelings, durable energy, and quiet passion. It is a masculine color, particularly useful for increasing devotion and seeing the seriousness of life.
- Carnelian, in its beautiful shades of orange, stimulates the Sacral Chakra, or Second Chakra, located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body, and controls the flow of information from the body to the mind and from the mind to the body.Gut feelings, intuition, and other “non-linear” communication come from this chakra. When it is out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as confusion, over dependency on others, repression of feelings, inability to feel joy, fear of sensuality or sex, and frustration. When it is in balance you have grace, feel pleasure in life, find you are flexible and can “go with the flow” and do so in good spirit.
Carnelian, in shades of red, is also a powerful ally in healing Base Chakra blockages and traumas, aiding one in recovering vital information about oneself and one’s purpose on Earth. The Base, or Root Chakra, is located at the base of the spine, and controls the energy for kinesthetic feeling and movement. It is the foundation of physical and spiritual energy for the body. When physically out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as lethargy, low levels of activity, low enthusiasm, and a need for constant stimulation. When the Base Chakra is in balance, the physical body regains its strength and stamina, and spiritual energy is rekindled in the form of security and sense of one’s own power. It often leads to independence and spontaneous leadership.
- Physical: Carnelian is full of the life force, stimulating metabolism and a good supply of blood to the organs and tissues. It influences the reproductive organs of both sexes, and increases fertility, overcoming frigidity and impotence. It aids in menstrual and menopausal symptoms and may aid in vitro and artificial insemination.Emotional: Carnelian is a stabilizing crystal, perfect for anchoring in the present. Its high energy helps restore lost vitality and motivation and stimulates creativity for new pursuits. It improves concentration and removes extraneous thoughts in daydreamers, and during meditation. This stone also protects against envy, rage, and resentment – yours, or from others, and encourages a love of life. It is useful for overcoming abuse of any kind, helping you to trust yourself and your perceptions.
Spiritual: Carnelian encourages acceptance of the cycle of life and helps remove the fear of death. As an ancient stone, it was used to protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. It gives courage and promotes positive life choices. Carnelian is a crystal of action, overcoming procrastination or indecision. It encourages one to stop waiting for dreams to appear and stimulates the courage to embrace change and Divine Will to begin to make one’s highest goals happen
- Carnelian in the ancient text is noted to derive its powers from the Sun and from Venus. Also called Odem, in ancient Egypt hieroglyphic texts from The Book of the Dead were engraved on amulets of carnelian. Modern writers find that Carnelian has the power to build confidence and increase our zest for life. It builds courage and strength of purpose. If you seek the power of Isis, and the power of the Sun to build your self confidence and find ways to achieve your potential, wear a carnelian.