Marigold Calendula Petals
$2.95 – $5.95
Description: Potent, all-natural Marigold Calendula herbs. Get your herbs the way that you want with our easy, environmentally friendly packaging options. Start building a collection, or just stock up your current stash. Our Marigold Calendula herbs are perfect for rituals, spell jars, candles, spiritual work, and more.
All of our herbs are processed and packaged at our office to ensure that we are able to provide the highest quality product for you. These are the same herbs used by our own Certified Crystal Masters in various rituals and the ones we use to create our spell candles. You can trust that when you get herbs from Crystal Vaults, you are purchasing authentic, natural, high-quality ingredients.
Size: Your choice of a filled 4 oz jar or 3 times the amount in a recyclable Kraft Paper Bag. Purchasing a jar works well if you don’t currently have storage containers. You can then order refills using the Kraft Paper Bags. The jars are filled to the top, and the weight of the final product may vary due to different herb sizes and volumes. The Kraft Paper Bags are sold by weight.
Primary Uses: Calendula is an herb of progress, compromise, and overcoming resistance. Its energies encourage you to find common ground with those you have a conflict with, negotiating solutions that are beneficial to all parties involved.
Calendula is also an herb/flower of healing, courage, and forgiveness. It brings one the energies of patience, acceptance, and understanding needed to resolve conflicts, overcome obstacles, and release negativity from within our hearts. It is also an excellent herb for encouraging thoughtful, productive communication.
Why Choose Us? Crystal Vaults has always brought you the best in metaphysical healing, and now that extends to herbs. You can expect to receive fast processing, shipping, and any customer care you need along the way. We take pride in our products and make sure you only receive the best of the best that the herbal world has to offer.
More About Ordering Herbs From Crystal Vaults
Most of our herbs are directly sourced from the growers and farmers who harvest them. After they are harvested and initially sorted, they are stored in FDA-approved non-gas-permeable bags to preserve freshness, aroma, and potency.
Once you place your order, your herbs are dispensed via your chosen method. If you are just starting your herb collection or don’t have a suitable place to store them, we recommend starting with a beautifully labeled jar. The jar is 4 oz, and it will be filled to the top with Marigold Calendula.
If you already have a place to store them or don’t plan on keeping many in stock, we also offer the option of purchasing Marigold Calendula by bulk delivered in a Kraft Paper Bag. The bags have laminated poly liners and metal tabs to keep your herbs both fresh and secure. When you are done with the bag, it can be reused or recycled, too.
More About the Uses of Marigold Calendula
Calendula can help us to recognize and understand our fears, especially surrounding relationships. It can help us better understand ourselves, accept what we cannot change about ourselves, and lend the courage and determination needed to change what we can. Calendula adds a fiery spark to any recipe.
- If you place Marigold in your mattress, you will have prophetic dreams… and if you place it under your mattress, it will make whatever you dream come true.
- Many people use it as tea to improve the quality of sleep.
- Dried petals can be strewn to consecrate an area or burned in consecration incense.
- Wreaths of marigolds hung over a door are said to keep evil and negativity from entering.
- Carry calendula flowers on your person to shield you from negative forces and spirits or intentions that may intend to bring you harm.
- Use its energy to give your life the boost it needs to enhance your standing in the community and within your family.
- Use Calendula in Divinations for resolving conflicts and finding common ground (a compromise) through thoughtful deliberation.
- Bathing in a calendula infusion was thought to give one a healthy, sunny glow that would draw admiration and respect from one’s community.
Recommendations for Storage
Keep your herbs stored in a cool, dark place, preferably in a jar. This can be on a shelf or in a pantry as long as it isn’t exposed to direct heat or sunlight.