Sacral Chakra Balancing Spray
DESCRIPTION: This is our Sacral Chakra Balancing Spray – an EarthSong Studios Pure Premium Crystal Spray for balancing the Throat Chakra. It can be used in a variety of ways to not only clear and balance the Sacral Chakra but to also bring the healing properties of the included crystal essences and essential oils into your life in a quick and easy way.
Included in this spray are the essential oils of Patchouli and Sandalwood Vanilla. Patchouli can help relieve both anxiety and depression. It is an overall mood booster. It can also raise awareness, assists with living in the moment, and promotes intuition. Sandalwood Vanilla calms the mind and alleviates stress and worries. It is a very powerful meditation aid. In spite of its calming effects, it is useful for enhancing mental alertness and clarity. The Patchouli and Sandalwood Vanilla essential oils also work to augment and enhance the crystal energy of the Sacral Chakra balancing crystals.
This premium crystal room spray is made from EarthSong Studios’ Premium Sacral Chakra Balancing Elixir with the crystal essences of Carnelian, Sunstone, Goldstone, Moonstone, and Clear Quartz.
SOURCE: EarthSong Studios Alchemists
SIZE: 60 ml (2 oz)
PRIMARY USES: This crystal spray has been specially created by our Certified Crystal Alchemists using a crystal configuration to clear, balance, and help develop the Sacral Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is the reservoir of the life force and all life flows out from it. It controls the flow of information from the body to the mind and from the mind to the body. Gut feelings, intuition, and other “non-linear” communication come from this chakra. This spray will help you keep it in a healthy balance.
Our Sacral Chakra Balancing Spray will help you have grace, feel more pleasure in life, enjoy yourself, play, and become more flexible in both body and mind. You will be able to go with the flow of your life and times and do so in good spirits.
This spray can be used in a variety of ways including as a room spray, body spray, ritual spray, meditation spray, and more. For example, you can spray some on your wrists and rub some a couple of inches below your belly button if you need a boost of happiness or to get in touch with your gut intuition. If you are working to clear and balance your Sacral Chakra, spraying it in the air before meditation works well. You can also spray some on your hands or wrists and dab it a couple of inches below your belly button.
Symptoms of a Blocked or Out of Balance Sacral Chakra:
- • Confusion
- • Repressing your feelings
- • Dependency upon others
- • Feeling frustrated or bitter
- • Fear of intimacy or sex
- • Lack of motivation
- • Unable to feel joy or happiness
INGREDIENTS: Natural spring water, Witch Hazel, Patchouli and Sandalwood Vanilla essential oils, and the crystal essences of Carnelian, Sunstone, Goldstone, Moonstone, and Clear Quartz.
All of our EarthSong products are eco-friendly and never tested on animals. The bottle, label, and spray head are all recyclable. Each spray is made to order to guarantee freshness and potency. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Out of stock
- Crystal Room Sprays enjoy a reputation of being highly effective and very safe to use. Spray away from your face and eyes using only enough to bring the aroma level to that which you desire. Tip: For added potency, affirm a positive statement while using a spray.
- Crystal Room Sprays are combinations of vibratory essences and essential oils that work on a deep level and are very powerful. They affect the physical and etheric levels to shift and raise your vibration, to energetically release that which is not of your highest good, to heal certain issues, to rebalance you, and to awaken your spiritual gifts and abilities. Their effects can be subtle or very intense. This depends on you and your chemistry. Experiment with them to see what works best for you!
As everyone is different, no claims are made on what exact effect the spray will have on each individual. Please note that this spray is not a substitute for medical treatment nor is it a medicine.