White Sage Stick
Description: White Sage Stick. White sage is a very sacred and powerful plant that has been used since ancient times by healers for cleansing ceremonies. It gathers negative energy in a space and dispels it; it then attracts positive energy.
Size: 4 inches in length
Primary Uses: Using white sage censing sticks in cleansing ceremonies is a custom of many cultures worldwide. The smoke is believed to cleanse a space, body, or aura and drive away negative energy. When performing a cleansing ceremony, be sure the room is well-ventilated. Open all doors and windows because this will provide the negative energy a way out. Make sure your intention is clear during the ceremony so you may achieve that goal. At the end of the ceremony, make sure the stick is extinguished.
Do not use it if you have respiratory issues, and keep it away from infants or young children. Do not leave it unattended.
Out of stock
More About the Uses of Sage
Sage is a versatile herb useful for improving memory, helping one grow in wisdom, and calming the heart, the brain, and the ego. It brings a soothing sense of peace to mind and entire emotional body. It is often used in spiritual cleansing rituals for protection against negativity and evil spirits.
- Use Sage in divinations for seeking insights into Past Lives.
- Sage Tea can be a perfect companion in your meditations for many issues.
- Burning sage leaves is believed to help with making good decisions.
- It is usually a key ingredient in any spell to reverse a hex.
- Rootworkers in the South carry it in a blue bag to aid in discerning wisdom in making decisions.
- Today many pagan believers use sage brooms to sweep away negativity and evil spirits.
- It is possible to use dried garden sage branches in garlands and herbal wreaths to keep evil away from a dwelling.
Recommendations for Storage
Keep your herbs stored in a cool, dark place. This can be on a shelf or in a pantry as long as it isn’t exposed to direct heat or sunlight.