The one crystal every woman should be using during meditation is Calcite – in blue, pink, white, or yellow.
Calcite facilitates physical healing by clearing negative emotions and encouraging relaxation. It is primarily a stone used by women as a balancing and meditation stone for re-centering after excessive exposure to powerful Yang environments. If you need to restore yourself, meditation with Calcite is highly recommended. Restoring balance is critical to your wellbeing. For many, just holding one for a few minutes brings great relief.
Other practitioners report that Calcite facilitates time travel, inspires, and energizes you. It is also reported to cure resentment and animosity. They’re also helpful for strengthening character, fighting bigotry, and combating sexism. Blue Calcite crystals are also crystals of trust. When we seek to become more sincere, act more responsibly, or become more trustworthy or faithful, these crystals give us the focus we require.
Any Calcite can be helpful and healing for women. However, different colors of Calcite bring their own unique healing power. We’ll discuss more below but you can take a look at the quick guide:
Blue: Use Blue Calcite to find your voice and fight for yourself when others try to take it. Take hold of your feminine power and learn how to use it for your happiness and wellbeing.
Pink: Use Cobaltoan Calcite to help soothe the heart, especially after heartbreak or emotional trauma. They augment your personal strength, physical energy, and vitality and give your heart a place of repose and calm.
White: Use White Calcite to connect with the Moon and your inner Goddess (as well as other Goddesses associated with the Moon). White is the color of the feminine gender, manifested as the Goddess in many cultures, and, as such, the color of the world of birth, and regeneration. They offer the best guide to the hidden world beyond understanding.
Yellow: Use Yellow Calcite for help to see things in new ways and bring clarity to your life. They can be an effective aid in your effort to move towards enlightenment while bringing zest, optimism, and meaning to your life and relationships.
Meditation for Feminine Power
1. Find a place in your home where you can sit comfortably and be undisturbed for a short period of time.
2. If you have gathered candles or essential oil, or incense, light the candles and/or incense at this time or put the essential oil on your skin.
3. Hold the Blue Calcite in your hands and let your gaze softly focus upon it. Allow your eyes to follow natural paths within the crystal as you feel its energy start to build and flow through you.
4. Once you are feeling energized, close your eyes take several deep calming breaths. Clear your mind of all negative and distracting thoughts.
5. Visualize a white light surrounding you. Let this light surround and warm you as it protects you from all negativity.
6. Begin to focus on your intention, the need for passion. Think of the way you would like passion to be brought into your life.
7. When you are ready, call out to the Goddess Aphrodite by name. Ask Aphrodite to bring you love and passion into your life and to share her feminine power and wisdom with you.
8. When you are finished, remember to thank the Goddess for her help.
9. Keep the Blue Calcite with you in order to tap into the power of the Goddess when you need a booster.
Meditation for Inner Peace + Soothing the Heart
For this meditation, you will need: 1 Cobaltoan Calcite
1. Sit in a comfortable position in which you can keep your spine straight. Place your Cobaltoan Calcite crystal in front of you. If it needs support, place it in a container of sand and pebbles.
2. Take a few deep breaths and relax your face and eyes. Allow your eyes to find a comfortable angle in which to view the crystal.
3. Let your eyes take in the crystal, but do not focus them. Gaze in a relaxed manner. When you find a particular area of the crystal, simply relax your eyes again. As you continue to gaze, allow the sight of the crystal and its surroundings to flow effortlessly into your eyes.
4. While you continue to sit and gaze, keep your whole body relaxed and allow our other senses to be passive. Let sounds and sensations come and go including your thoughts.
5. Start focusing on your breath. Count on the out-breath up to ten.
6. After five minutes, stop counting your breath and focus on the out-breath for another two minutes.
7. Become aware of the calmness and space that arises at the end of the out-breath. Let yourself float deeper into that feeling of space. Imagine your breath flowing out into a vast area filled with light.
8. With each breath, let the space get larger and larger. Allow yourself to rest and be in that space in the present. If a thought appears, gently refocus on the spaciousness you have created.
9. Tell yourself that it is okay to just be. Remain in this calm space as long as you like. When you are ready, take a deep breath and end your session.