Larimar Bead Pair 11 – 12 mm
Description: Larimar Bead Pair. High Quality. Polished. Drilled. Larimar is the embodiment of the tranquil Sea and Sky energies. Its soft, soothing blues and calming turquoise is streaked with white patterns that resemble sunlight dancing beneath Caribbean waters. It brings the ancient wisdom of Atlantis and the healing power of dolphins to harmonize the body and soul.
You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 11 – 12 mm. Set of two.
Primary Uses: Larimar, has the energy to amplify and focus the Universal Life Force to provide you the power of inner harmony and peace through spiritual realization. To know one’s place in the worlds of man and nature use your Larimar to find the right balance. Use this stone to connect your physical being to your spiritual one when you seek balance and tranquility in your life.
- Larimar, being a turquoise color Pectolite, is a Seeker Harmonizer Crystal.Seeker crystals formed in the hexagonal crystal system provide directions and focus. These crystals and minerals are powerful aids when you desire to acquire that which you do not yet possess. These crystals’ energy structure will focus and multiply your desires and efforts to point to a path to that which you seek.
The Harmonizers, called the chain and band silicates in scientific journals, contain silicate tetrahedrons bound together in a long chain. They distribute power in a balanced, long-term way, promoting harmony.
For efforts aimed at smoothing a path through difficulties, or aiding in promoting a harmonious relationship within a larger group, like an extended family, then a Harmonizer like this Larimar is an excellent choice.
With it turquoise color, Larimar brings you the balance, calmness, and flexibility you will need to find harmony in your life. It will temper excesses, restore calm after a storm, relieve stress, neutralize extremes, and provide a counter to tendencies to fly off in a single direction. It helps you overcome conflict, and deal with rage. Larimar helps moderate aggressiveness and helps you deal with cruelty.
- Larimar is one of the natural birthstones of people born in early Spring from 20 March through 19 April. It’s color, turquoise, is a blending of the cold winter blue ray of Trust with the approaching warm green ray of Growth. It is the color of the earth as the new growth and life emerges at the first hints of spring. It is a fresh color, a welcome color, and a color that moves us to serenity knowing that the cycle of life is progressing rapidly.
- In lighter shades, such as in this Larimar, turquoise color energy is transformed to the power of inner harmony and peace through spiritual realization. To know one’s place in the worlds of man and nature use light turquoise rays to find the right balance. Use this stone to connect your physical being to your spiritual one when you seek balance and tranquility in your life.
- While there is little yet known, the calming effect of this stone would seem suited to meditation which seeks peace and acceptance of life as we find it.
- Larimar is a newly discovered stone. Its uses are not yet widely understood. We believe over time it will be discovered to contain a potent energy to calm and soothe hurt and injury, but time will tell.