Bloodstone Palm Stone
Description: This is a beautiful and highly polished Bloodstone Palm Stone. It is very attractive. Swirls of jades and deep forest greens in a paisley pattern bring joy and deep comfort to a heart chakra in need of healing energy. The colors are a great mix of light and dark green with traces of magenta and red. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Size ranges from 2 1/2 – 3 inches in length. Weight is approximately 100 grams. Sold individually.
Primary Uses: Bloodstone is an ancient and honored stone. In today’s world, it is a “stone of courage” that will aid you to find creative ways to keep your life in balance. It also is being used to attract wealth. This bloodstone would make an excellent pendant to wear during creative activities.
Out of stock
- Bloodstone is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this Bloodstone, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
This Bloodstone is a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long-term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- Bloodstone, being a green Quartz is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility, and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- Bloodstone provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well-being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Bloodstone will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Bloodstone is used for grounding and centering at the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone for the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that is attuned to the intent of your session.
- Bloodstone was once called Heliotrope. Heliotrope means “sun turning” because it was once thought that putting this stone in water would make the water reflect the sun as red in color. In early Roman and Greek times, this stone was believed to help one become both long-lived and rich. It has also been used to stop the flow of blood from a wound.It is called bloodstone because it is often found as dark green material with red inclusions looking like drops of blood.
In The New Crystal Bible, Cassandra Eason tells us that Bloodstone is an excellent aid for mothers in dealing with understanding their children. She also suggests keeping a bloodstone in a jar with a few coins in an area where the sun can shine on it to bring wealth to the household.
Melody tells us in the Love is in the Earth that Bloodstone is an intense healing stone and a “stone of courage” that can bring the power of renewal to any endeavor. She also tells us it will enhance your creative talents when worn during creative activities.
Kambaba Jasper Massage Wand Round$16.95SKU: 880055Add to cart
Ruby in Zoisite Palm Stone$22.95SKU: 922587Add to cart
Lapis Lazuli Palm Stone$15.95SKU: 921001Add to cart
Unakite Tumbled Stone Set (Medium)$5.95SKU: 900294Add to cart