Blue Lace Agate Crystal Chips (5-7 mm)
Description: This is a useful size bag of small crystals for a myriad of uses. In a convenient package – a heaping tablespoon – roughly an ounce. This is perfect for your stock of “ingredients.” Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Keep a good supply of small crystals on hand. You will be ready for a multitude of opportunities. At the full moon, you can easily make a spell or offering. For a friend in need, you can make a “get well” sachet. The possibilities are endless.
We offer these at the single low price that is wholesale or below for these crystals. Stock up. These small crystals are not all always available. They come and go as supplies change in the world.
Size: Approximately 1 oz. in weight
Primary Uses: Blue Lace Agate is a healing stones for the throat chakra. It is highly recommended for putting in the North part of the room where you spend most of your time, to bring the flowing, soothing water energy to your life. Also it is a aid to clarity in communications and aids people who are giving presentations and speeches.
Only 2 left in stock
- Talismans: Blue Lace Agate is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state. Light blue Lace Agate stones are talismans of trust. Use light blue stones when you need to develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness.
- Color Energy: The light blue rays are excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive behavior patterns. They aid in curbing tempers and helping us become mellower and milder. Their rays are potent, and they can help us to change our lives to become more dependable and cheerful. They are helpful in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
- Natural Birthstone: With their beautiful light blue color, these stones are some of the natural birthstones of those born while the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19).
- Goddess: Blue Lace Agate stones are used in devotions to Clota: Goddess of the River Cldye; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother. They can also can be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Cerridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess; and Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess.
- Healing: These Blue Lace Agates can be used as healing stones for the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras. When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world. When the throat chakra is in balance we have a easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.
- Feng Shui: These stones brings you Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Other Info: Blue Lace Agate is the stone of light, air, spirit, and grace according to Melody in Love is In the Earth. Robert Simmons tells us in The Book of Stones that it is the stone of communication, clarity, and confidence. It can help you find the right words, and bring clarity to your life. Naisha Ahsian in the same book tells us that it help you to connect to higher guidance and can help you speak your mind clearly. Those that give reports, run workshops, or give presentations should have three of these in their pocket.