“Colombian Amber” Stone (X-Large)
Description: “Columbian Amber” is also known as Copal. To be considered true Amber, resin from pine trees must completely fossilize over a process of 100,000 or more years. Most “Colombian Amber” is less than 1,000 years old and has not yet fossilized. Despite the fact that Copal is not yet Amber, Copal will eventually become Amber as it ages and has a very similar vibration. You will receive the typical item shown. Sold individually.
Size: Extra large, 1-2 inches in length. Approximate weight is 20 grams.
Primary Uses: Amber is worn to bring the power of the sun and combine it with the earth energy of ancient times to your life. Wear Amber to connect to the natural, primal energies of Nature. Enjoy the power of this “Gold of the Sea.”
Only 2 left in stock
- Amber is amorphous; it has no crystalline structure. It is organic, being the fossilized resin of ancient trees. As such its use as a talisman is not based on either its crystalline structure nor its chemical composition. Rather it is a special case. Amber has a long tradition of being used as a magician’s secret power due to the belief that it is pieces of the Sun that fell off in the sea. This is “gold of the sea” in many legends. The golden colored amber brings the power of the golden ray and combines it with the clear earth power of the ancient mighty trees from which it once flowed.Gold is traditionally the color of kings, riches, and the sun. It is all this and more. Gold is as close to a magical color as exists. It seems to touch a deep part of our minds, conjuring up images of mystical places, treasure, and adventure. We instinctively seek this color. It makes us feel rich, secure, and successful. It is the color of many symbols of power and wealth.
- The vibrant mix of the enlightenment of pure yellow and the joyfulness of orange produces the king of colors: gold. It is the natural birthstone color of those born in the magical month of midsummer (July 22–August 21). This is a time in the year when we rejoice in the energy of the sun and the growth it creates, which nourishes the body and the soul. Amber makes a powerful birthstone for those born in late summer.
- Amber is thought to be the tears of the Goddess Freya that fell into the sea. It is used to honor her. Additionally amber is used in devotions to Elektra, Greek Goddess of the Sea, Jurarte, the Lithuanian Goddess of the Sea, Nehalennia, the Gaulish Goddess of Sea Travelers, Oshun, the African Goddess of Love, Intimacy, Beauty, and Diplomacy, and Amberella, the Lithuanian Goddess of the Oceans.
- The Gold Color Ray of Influence of this amber is associated with both the 2nd and 3rd Chakras: the Sacral Chakra and the Solar Plexus Chakra. It is used when the stomach area of your body is out of balance. In emotional healing, Gold is used to assist in efforts to relieve worry. Often people make themselves physically sick to their stomach with worry. Amber will heal the worry by mitigating the external forces that are causing the imbalance between the current reality in which the body resides, and the potential future that is occupying the mind.
- Amber is aligned with Taurus. In mythology, Taurus is often associated with the Greek myth of the bull-form taken by Zeus in order to win Europa. Taurus is also associated with the Greco-Roman goddess Aphrodite/Venus and sometimes also the goddesses Hera/Juno, Ishtar, Isis, Freyja, and Frigg. The astrological symbol for Taurus represents the head and horns of the bull.
- Amber brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy.
- Amber is used in meditation when the desire is to connect to the earth wisdom of an earlier age. Amber is thought to contain ancient energy which can be released when it is held in your hand and warmed during a meditation session. The transmission is by touch and feel.
- Other practitioners report that Amber brings good luck, calms hyperactivity, removes energy blockages, and enhances altered states of consciousness. Amber has been used to transmute negative energy into positive energy, purify the spirit and the body, and help to discover ancient wisdom.