Kambaba Jasper Tumbled Set (Extra Large)
Description This is a highly polished Kambaba Jasper Tumbled Set in extra-large. This stone portrays excellent colors and derives from Madagascar. The photo shows the typical set you will receive.
Size: Extra Large. 1.00 – 1.50 inches in length. Weighs about 60 grams. Set of Six.
Primary Uses: Kambaba Jasper is known for its ability to calm and soothe emotional upheaval. For those sensitive to its vibration, it creates a special aura, a pleasant sensation as it irradiates throughout the body. It invites feelings of compassion and patience, humility, and even generosity. Kambaba is particularly conducive to opening the heart, increasing the ability to love the self and others more deeply, and being open to receiving love in return.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Kambaba Jasper is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this jasper, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
- Kambaba Jasper, being green quartz is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility, and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- Kambaba Jasper provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well-being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.Kambaba Jasper will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Kambaba Jasper is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that is attuned to the intent of your session.
- Jasper is known as the “Supreme Nurturer” stone Melody tells us in Love is in the Earth. She notes Jasper can align the energy of the chakras and balance yin-yang energy.In the Occult and Curative Power of Precious Stones, William Fernie tells us that “One Onomakristos five hundred years before the Christian era, has told of the ‘grass green Jasper, which rejoiceth the eye of man, and is looked on with pleasure by the immortals.'”The website, www.trinitylondon.com reports that “some spiritualists believe that Kambaba jasper can soothe nerves and ease the wearer’s mental state. It is believed by some to bring balance and relaxation, and like all jaspers, it is a stone of protection and grounding. Some even think that Kambaba jasper can aid with plant growth, specifically in dry environments with poor soil quality.”