Picture Jasper Tumbled Large Set
Description: Beautiful light and dark brown colored Picture Jasper tumbled stones. Use these stones in your home to dispel a negative energy environment. Feel their power to lift your spirits as if they are casting your worries into the wind. We suggest you place them in the bright sunlight (not direct sun, but a bright area) each day to keep them fully charged. (More information on charging crystals is contained in our guide, Preparing Crystals. Check it out.).
You will receive the typical set shown.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Picture Jasper is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like beautiful, colorful jasper, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
- With its earth energy, this particular Picture Jasper can be used to honor the Goddess Gaia.
- This Picture Jasper is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- This picture jasper has mostly Earth Energy.
- Picture jasper is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use a picture jasper for the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that attuned to the intent of your session.
- Other practitioners report that Picture Jasper is very grounding. It is used to develop and mature a love of the earth as the Earth Mother. It brings you significant understanding of nature and man’s true role in protecting the environment.