Aquamarine Tumbled Stones (Medium)
Description: NEW FIND These are Grade A, undamaged, high-quality Aquamarine Tumbled Stones. You will receive six absolutely stunning Aquamarine tumbled stones with an all-natural, unadulterated light blue/green color. All stones are highly polished and quite exquisite.
All of our tumbled stones are hand-selected and energized through the concentrated Universal Life Force by the power of the inner stone ring of Stonehenge. They are all cleaned and spiritually cleansed prior to delivery.
Note: These are sold in bags of six. The stones pictured are typical of the ones you will receive.
Size: Medium (.5 – .75 inches)
Primary Uses: Aquamarine evokes the purity of crystalline waters and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing, and inspires truth, trust and letting go.
Aquamarine is useful for moving through transition and change, its cleansing energy removing resistance and helping one overcome a fear of the unknown. It helps not only in the release of emotional baggage, but the clearing out of physical items and clutter. You can read more about Aquamarine in the tabs below.
Aquamarine helps balance excessive anger or fear, and clears past emotional, physical or verbal abuse. It is an excellent stone for children who have been through traumatic situations and are acting out aggressively or who have disassociated from their emotional bodies. It heals the effects of over-judgmental parents who set impossible standards, and panic attacks lingering from guilt and inadequacy into adulthoodClick here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about Tumbled Stones to learn more.
Out of stock
- Aquamarine is a Seeker Energizer Crystal. Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life Force that help us have the energy and determination to success in seeking new changes in our lives. It will aid you in efforts to become more flexible, stronger, and to eat right. It is also used as a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long-term efforts to have financial security in old age
Aquamarine, with its light blue rays, is excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive behavior patterns. It will in curbing tempers and helping you become mellower and milder. This is a potent crystal that can help you to change your life to become more dependable and cheerful. It is helpful in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
- Pale blue Aquamarine is the color of the winter sky giving way to spring. As the sun moves higher each day, it marks the beginning of life and emotion, helping us reflect on, question, and relax in our acceptance of the life we have. Light blue talismans help us develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness. They’re excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive patterns, aid in curbing tempers and help us become more dependable and cheerful. Light blue crystals also assist in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
Aquamarine in pale turquoise shades provides a fresh, welcome energy that moves us to serenity as new growth and life emerge. It brings hope, discovery, and balance. It returns us to center. In lighter shades, Turquoise energy promotes inner harmony and peace through spiritual understanding.
- With its blue color, aquamarine, Aquamarine is is the color of the true birthstones of those born as the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19). This is a time when new life is about to burst forth, a time of faith and trust. Aquamarine is also the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of March.
Aquamarine is the zodiac stone for those born under the sign Scorpio, at the end of harvest, from October 23 – November 21. Scorpio is represented by a scorpion and is known as the Success sign. Scorpios are complicated, independent, and creative with a sense of humor. They are excellent leaders and sometimes a bit competitive.
- Physical: Aquamarine is a stone of breath, the respiratory tract, and the lungs. It can heal sinus conditions and frequent coughing and is effective for hay fever and other chronic allergies. It relieves colds and bronchitis. It supports the healing of inflammatory diseases of all kinds and is soothing to eczema, hives, rosacea, and psoriasis. It may also help prevent outbreaks of herpes. Some skin diseases caused by allergies may be cured by Aquamarine and can complement the treatment for shingles.
Emotional: Aquamarine is a Water element stone, powerful for cleansing the emotional body and opening communication. Its gentle energy brings emotional patterns to the surface and assists in understanding the reason for holding onto old thoughts or patterns that are limiting forward motion. It also identifies where ego is causing one to overreact, assume a victim/abuser role, manipulate others, or martyr oneself. By consciously releasing these patterns, it allows for better relationships, love and compassion.
Spiritual: Aquamarine is a stone of empowerment, for men and women alike. It helps in the realization that not all power comes from force. There is also power in aligning with the yielding, resilient vitality of life, and in promoting truthful and compassionate communication. It lends women the courage to express their inner knowing and enhances their intuitive abilities and helps dispel the emotional numbness and difficulty men sometimes experience in communicating their feelings.
- Aquamarine is perhaps the strongest stone for clearing and activating the Throat Chakra. It stimulates energy from the heart to the throat, allowing one’s deepest and heartfelt truth to be communicated.
The Throat Chakra is the voice of the body, a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakras to be expressed. If it is blocked or out of balance, it can affect the health of the other chakras. In balance, it allows for the expression of what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world. We have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.
- Aquamarine brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Other practitioners report that Aquamarine is a cooling and calming stone. In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons reports it to be a stone of the water element and one that is a doorway to communications with the Goddess.
In Crystal Medicine, Marguerite Elsbeth tells us Aquamarine offers protection and courage.
In Stone Power II, Dorothee Mella reports Aquamarine as the “Sailor’s Stone”. She reports the Romans considered it a purifying stone and made goblets from it.