Stichtite Tumbled Set (Medium)
Description: Stichtite Tumbled Set. Stichtite is a rare mineral that belongs to the phyllosilicate group. It was first discovered in 1910 in Tasmania, Australia, near a place called Stichtite Hill, from which it gets its name.
Stichtite is often found as an inclusion in serpentine, which is a greenish mineral. It can be found in various colors, including purple, pink, lavender, and green, and is typically translucent to opaque.
You will receive the typical set shown.
Size: Medium, 1/2-3/4 inches. Sold in sets of 6.
Primary Uses: Stichtite is a dream stone. It is used to interpret dreams. To use it for this purpose, it should be placed under your pillow at night or near your bed to capture the dream essence. Then upon awakening, hold the stone on your forehead for several minutes until the dream and its meaning reenter your mind. Practice helps. Also, it can be a great dream catcher stone. Use it in Dream Catcher designs. A few on each side of your bed have been known to help with peaceful sleep and dreams.
- Stichtite is a Seeker Builder Crystal. Seeker Builders are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
When they possess the Earth Power of the Builder, they have the power to aid us to grow new relationships.
Like the sleepy, misty time of year that produces its rays, violet (purple) is the color ray of intuition, dreams, nobility, and luxury.
As the color ray of influence that begins the cycle of life once again, violet is one of the most powerful rays in nature. It inspires awe, and invites a feeling of mystery and magic, reminiscent of the mystery and magic of life’s rejuvenation and renewal.
Violet color rays are powerful aids in interpreting our dreams, inspiring us to great deeds and accomplishments, and putting the magic back in our lives and relationships.
Violet is the color of music; it stirs us, transforms us, and connects us in seemingly mysterious ways to our dreams, our past, and ourselves.
- With its beautiful violet color, Stichtite is a natural birthstones of those born at the time when the year is new, just after the winter solstice (December 21–January 19).
- Stichtite is used in devotions to Minerva, the Etrusean Goddess of Wisdom.
It also can be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess;Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Clota, the Goddess of the River Cldye; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother.
- When the Crown Chakra is out of balance or its energy is blocked, you will feel clumsy, uncoordinated, and at sorts with life. You will stumble in both movement and thought. You will be uninspired and out of step. The world will seem to be spinning, and you will be unsure of who you are or why you even exist. You will be rigid in your thinking, and be spiritually adrift. Your consciousness will be limited, and possibilities will not appear to you. You will have difficulty understanding relationships, ideas, and dreams. Use Stichtite to restore the balance in your spirit energy of the Crown Chakra.
- Stichtite is associated with PISCES (21 Feb. – 21 Mar). Wikipedia tells us Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which originates from the Pisces constellation. In western astrology this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation because of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Pisces is considered a feminine or negative sign. Being the twelfth sign, Pisces is associated with the astrological 12th house.
- Stichtite has incredible Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
Violet is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation..
- Stichtite is a dream stone. It is used to interpret dreams. To use it for this purpose, it should be place under your pillow at night or near your bed to capture the dream essence. Then upon awakening, hold the stone on your forehead for several minutes until the dream and its meaning reenter your mind. Practice helps.
- We suggest you use it for it’s Fire Energy by placing one in the South area of your room or home. Not only are they incredibly beautiful, but they bring the Fire Energy to a room that is so essential to good health.