Hyalite Opal Geode
Description: A beautiful Hyalite Opal Geode. These pieces are fluorescent! Under an ultraviolet light, they will shine a neon green Hyalite Opals contain minute amounts of radioactivity which contribute to their amazing color behavior but does not pose any health dangers.
Hyalite Opal has a pure energy that clears and strengthens the aura. It provides clarity and purity of thought, perfect for psychic visioning. It also sparks creativity, enhances your natural talents, and attracts success.
You receive the typical item shown. Sold individually.
Size: 2 – 2 1/2 inches in length. Approximately weighs
Primary Uses: In the metaphysical world, Opal acts as a prism within the aura, bringing a full spectrum of Light energy to the system, soothing and clearing the emotional body, and boosting the will to live and the joy of one’s earthly existence. It enkindles optimism, enthusiasm and creativity, and allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight, yet is a protective stone for deep inner work, meditations, and lower world shamanic journeys.
- Opal is amorphous. That means it has no crystalline structure. It is composed of silicon dioxide and therefore is a Transformer Crystal. Transformers crystals have the earth power to help us change our lives in some manner. Transformers are an extremely important class of crystals. Efforts to change our situations, our prospects, our health, our relationships, our outlook, and ourselves can all be enhanced by using a Transformer talisman.Transformation is a key use of crystal energy and power. Many human activities are aimed at transforming ourselves into something more desirable, more employable, happier, or more capable. Many people are searching for a better life, and know that transforming themselves is a necessary first step.
- Opal is the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of October. These opals make excellence birthstone pendants.
- Opal is a traditional healing crystal that is used to strengthen the will to live and enjoy life. It is used to ease the pain of childbirth. It is an augmenting crystal that helps direct the energies of others. Some have used it for clearing the base and sacral chakras. It promotes relaxations and has been used to cure headaches. It has long been associated with the eyes. It was called the Eye Stone by early Lapidaries in the Middle Ages. Placed on the eyes for a few minutes it is reported to ease the tension of eye strain.
- Opals are used to celebrate and honor Cerdea, the Roman Goddess of Doorways and Entry. Put one near your front door to welcome guests. It is also used for honoring Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Cyhiraeth, the Welsh Goddess of Streams and Brooks; Dana, the Celtic River Goddess; Ixchel, the Mayan Goddess of Childbirth; and Persephone, Queen of the Underworld.
- Opal is used in meditations in which you seek to reaffirm your connection with the earth and her spirit. The flow of love from the nurturing planet is facilitated with the use of a boulder opal bright with the colors of the earth and her glory. Mostly this is a soothing, calming, grounding crystal that reconnects you with the elemental joy of the natural world.
- Opal is extensively used in a wide variety of uses. It has a soothing, healing energy. It has been used as a symbol of love in many cultures. It is reported to be a seductive stone and an emotional stabilizer. It is used to contact spirit guides, and some use it to communicate with people of distant stars. It encourages an interest in art and music. Opal was known to the ancient Romans as the Cupid Stone, and served as a symbol of hope and purity.