Black Jade Chip Bracelet
Description: Highly polished and unique Black Jade Chip Stone Bracelet. Jade generally occurs in creamy white, medium to deep olive green, brown, and black. Black Jade is an etheric bodyguard and a stone of protection. Its strong elemental energy shields not only the physical body but guards against negative forces or entities, energy vampires and people projecting anger and aggression. It defends against morphogenic fields of negative energy, such as the fear and violence projected through the media, and is particularly helpful in times of war or world crisis.
You will receive the typical set shown.
Size: About 3 inches in diameter and weighs about 60 grams.
Primary Uses: Black Jade is cherished as a protective talisman, assuring long life and a peaceful death, and is considered a powerful healing stone. An amulet of good luck and friendship, Jade signifies wisdom gathered in tranquility, dispelling the negative and encouraging one to see oneself as they really are. Black Jade is also an important tool for looking inward. It allows for honest self-evaluation, and helps absorb and transform unhealthy and destructive emotions.
Out of stock
- Talisman or Amulet: Jade is a Guardian Harmonizer Crystal. When you have something you want to protect use a crystal that forms in the monoclinic system like Jade. These Guardian crystals have an internal structure that is composed of parallelograms. The parallel structure of their crystalline lattice gives these crystals the power to protect us in the physical world and in the spiritual one. The Guardian talismans do not reveal their inner strength. These stones rarely, if ever, form transparent crystals. Rather, they hide their strength behind an opaque mask, obscuring the power they possess. In the physical world, they are excellent aids in protecting your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. They are very useful in protecting houses and homes, property, and valuables.In the spiritual world, the Guardian crystals have several special uses. They first serve to guard your beliefs against doubt. Everyone at some point begins to doubt some of his or her most cherished beliefs.Black Jade is an ancient talisman of protection and luck. This crystal makes an excellent “lucky stone” to protect you against ill-fortune. Keep it in your pocket.
- Goddesses: Jade is used in honoring several Goddesses. Use it to pay respects to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility; Chalchiuhtlicue, Aztec Goddess of Lakes and Streams; Coatlicue, the Aztec Goddess of Life, Death and Rebirth; Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess; Hine-Nui-Te-Po, the Polynesian Goddess of the Night; Kuan-Yin, the Chinese Goddess of Mercy; and Maat, the Egyptian Goddess of Justice.
- History: Jade is a mineral called Nephrite which is named for the Greek word nephros – the kidney due to its efficacy in treating disorders of the kidney. It was known to early Spanish explorers as “Stone of the Loins” (There is another mineral, Jadeite, which is also called Jade. It is extremely rare and valuable.)
- Zodiac: Jade has long been associated with Taurus. Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a “feminine”, negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra). Being the second sign of the zodiac, Taurus has been associated with the astrological second house.
- Feng Shui: Black Jade utilizes Water energy, the energy of stillness, quiet strength, and purification. It embodies potentialities unrealized. It is yielding, formless, yet powerful. The Water element brings the power of regeneration and rebirth. It is the energy of the circle of life. Use black crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area, its flowing energy assuring a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows.
- Other Information: Robert Simmons reports in The Book of Stones, that Jade is a stone of the heart. it fosters joy in the natural world and should be carried to remind you of the joys of nature. Naisha in the same book reports that Jade will facilitate the flow of money, fertility, and abundance into your life. Marguerite Elsbeth in Crystal Medicine reports Jade was a magical stone of the Xiuhtecuhtli, the Aztec God of Fire, and a prized healing tool of ancient Egyptians.