African Bloodstone Pyramid
Description This is a highly polished African Bloodstone Pyramid. African Bloodstone, also known as Setonite, is a combination of Green Chalcedony and Red Jasper. It is very attractive. The colors are a great mix of light and dark green with traces of magenta and red. This is the perfect stone for motivation, creativity, and protection. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Approximately 30 x 35 mm. Weight is about 35 grams.
Primary Uses: Bloodstone is an ancient and honored stone. In today’s world, it is a “stone of courage” that will aid you to find creative ways to keep your life in balance. It also is being used to attract wealth. This bloodstone would make an excellent pendant to wear during creative activities.
- Bloodstone is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this Bloodstone, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.This Bloodstone is a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- Bloodstone, being a green Quartz is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- Bloodstone provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.Bloodstone will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Bloodstone is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that attuned to the intent of your session.
- Bloodstone was once called Heliotrope. Heliotrope means “sun turning” because it was once thought that putting this stone in water would make the water reflect the sun as red in color. In early Roman and Greek times this stone was believed to help one become both long lived and rich. It has also been used to stop the flow of blood from a wound.It is called bloodstone because it is often found as dark green material with red inclusions looking like drops of blood.In The New Crystal Bible, Cassandra Eason tells us that Bloodstone is an excellent aid for mothers in dealing with understanding their children. She also suggest keeping a bloodstone in a jar with a few coins in a area where the sun can shine on it to bring wealth to the household.
Melody tells us in the Love is in the Earth that Bloodstone is an intense healing stone and a “stone of courage” that can bring the power of renewal to any endeavor. She also tells us it will enhance your creative talents when worn during creative activities.