Rose Quartz Bead Bracelet
DESCRIPTION: A well made Rose Quartz Bead Bracelet. Rose Quartz dissolves sorrows, worries, fears, and resentments suppressing the heart’s ability to give and receive love, and replaces it with healing, comfort, and inner nourishment. A deep sense of personal fulfillment and energy forms a new foundation where inner peace and contentment can become a personal reality. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
SIZE: Size is about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Weight is approximately 10 grams. 6mm bead.
USES: Rose Quartz is primarily a crystal of love and devotion. It is used in honoring three Goddesses. All of them are Goddesses of Love. It is a natural birthstone of those born in Mid-autumn. It is a stone to bring love, new romance, and new relationships into your life. It is a powerful Seeker crystal.
Read more about Rose Quartz in our Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia.
1 in stock
- Rose Quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. In Rose Quartz, the strong passion and power of Red are toned down to subtler, feminine aspects. This is the color ray of determination, commitment, and caring. Simply, pink is love. Also, pink is a soothing color, useful to calm feelings of anger or resentment. Rose is a comfortable color that can aid efforts to meditate. Rose is the color of new love, new romance, and new relationships. It is particularly powerful in Seeker crystals such as this one.
- Rose quartz crystals are the natural birthstones of those born in mid-autumn (October 22–November 20).
- Rose quartz is used to honor Aphrodite (Venus) Goddess of Love, Astarte, Phoenician Goddess of Fertility, Love and War; and Turan Etruscan Goddess of Love and Beauty
- Rose quartz is associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This cluster can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- With its fire energy, Rose Quartz is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much red leads to restlessness and overstimulation. Use scarlet and red with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory. Use red and scarlet crystals in rooms in which children play, and freely in rooms where energy levels are focused on activity. Dining rooms and kitchens benefit from red crystals. They allow the free flow of energy that is important in these areas. Avoid using red or scarlet crystals in the East, or Southeast of your home. The best areas are the North, Northeast and Southwest, and South.
- Rose Quartz is traditionally associated with those born under the sign of SCORPIO (23 Oct – 21 Nov).
- Rose Quartz is a common meditation stone used by women. It helps in efforts to understand and foster loving relationships and to bring a gentle energy to one’s day.
- Other practitioners report that Rose Quartz is a stone of Love. Robert Simmons in the “Book of Stones” says it is “the quintessential stone of love.” He encourages the placing of it in every room to bring its gentle energies into your life. In “Crystal Energy for your Home,” Ken Taylor reports rubbing it on your forehead before retiring for the night will aid in restful sleep. In “The Women’s Book of Healing”, Diane Stein finds it is the “most universally positive stone of heart healing stones” and a stone “that resonates with a woman’s aura for deep and personal healing.”