Chabazite Crystal (Small)
Description: Chabazite Crystal. The significance of this stone’s name derives from the Greek word ‘Chabazios’ which was an old name for the stone. It is a hydrous silicate mineral composed of calcium and aluminum. Chabazite aids in spiritual growth and helps if you are studying by allowing you to easily absorb information. You will receive the typical item shown.
Source: Nova Scotia, Canada
Size: Small, 1/4-1/2 inch in length.
Primary Uses: Orange is a happy, outgoing, and sharing color. It brings things and people together. It integrates the parts of our communal lives. It is the “home stone,” the “village stone,” and the “community stone.” If something seems to be missing but you can’t really describe it, perhaps a bit of orange mixed in your daily life is needed.
Chabazite can assist you with remaining focused, quiet, and centered even when overwhelmed by others who may cause stress or anxiety.
Out of stock
Talismans or Amulet: Chabazite is an Enhancer Builder. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives. Many of these crystals are used for self-improvement. Both physically and mentally, we all seem to be trying to get better at something. Builders are used when there is nothing particularly wrong with the current situation, but the desire is to build something new that might somehow have value in our future. They help in development efforts, in learning new skills and knowledge, and in building new relationships.
Chabazite brings the energy of the orange color. Orange is a happy, outgoing, and sharing color. It brings things and people together. It integrates the parts of our communal lives. It is the “home stone,” the “village stone,” and the “community stone.”
- Color Energy: Orange is a most amazing color. It is one of nature’s most powerful colors. It is a color that nature uses on a vast canvas. It is the color of the true birthstones of those born at the end of summer (August 22–September 22).
- Goddess: Chabazite is perfect for devotions to Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess.
- Healing: The Orange Color Ray of Influence is associated with both the 2nd Chakra: the Sacral Chakra. It is used when the stomach area of your body is out of balance. In emotional healing, golden orange crystals and stones are used to assist in efforts to relieve worry. Often people make themselves physically sick to their stomach with worry. Chabazite will heal the worry by mitigating the external forces that are causing the imbalance between the current reality in which the body resides, and the potential future that is occupying the mind.
- Feng Shui: Chabazite has Fire Energy. Fire energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion and passion- of ideas, of concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- What Others Have to Say: Healingcrystals.com states, Chabazite helps to focus energy where it is most needed or beneficial, aids in ridding one of addictive habits or behavior, provides the initiative needed to take control of one’s life, and enhances endurance, perseverance, and tenacity.