Green Onyx Heart (Small)
DESCRIPTION: This is a highly polished Green Onyx Heart. Onyx calms nervousness, quells anxiety and fear, soothes tempers, and restores rational thinking and self-control. You will receive the typical item shown.
SIZE: Size ranges from 1 1/2-2 inches in length. Weight is approximately 30 grams.
USES: Green Onyx is a special soothing stone that helps with reliving worries, stress, and tension. One of the most important parts of Onyx is its property to open the chakras. Green Onyx connects the upper 3 chakras to the lower 3 chakras.
Out of stock
- Black Onyx is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like Onyx they form crystals that are excellent for seeking new capabilities that will transform some part of our life.
- Black Onyx is used in Divination as a scrying tool.
- Beta Quartz has Water energy. Water energy is symbolized by blue and black. Use these colors of crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer. Use black crystals to bring the flowing energy of the water element to areas of your home and life that are focused on realizing your potential.
Water energy is traditionally associated with the entry or the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy.
- This is a guardian crystal for use on dark nights and in dark places.
- Black Onyx is used in meditations to strengthen your inner self and control your temper.
- Melody in Love is in the Earth reports Black Onyx to be a stone for banishing grief, enhancing self-control, and wise decision making. In The Book of Stones, Robert Simmons tells us Black Onyx is a stone of inner strength. He notes it cools and condenses excessive energy and calms nervousness. In the Encyclopedia of Crystals, Judy Hall reports Black Onyx is a protective stone for dark night travels.