Orange Aventurine Palm Stone
Description: Highly polished Orange Aventurine Palm Stone. Orange Aventurine is a stone of manifestation through action. It draws upon the elements of Earth and Fire to increase the flow of prana or life force, in re-vitalizing the physical body and focusing its energy to get things done. It boosts vitality and mental alertness and amplifies the desire to take on life’s challenges with determination and perseverance. The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: Size ranges from 1 1/2-2 inches in length. Weight is approximately 35 grams.
Primary Uses: Orange Aventurine is an ideal stone for taking on life’s challenges and finding the determination to persevere in the most difficult situations. It brings strength and self-assurance and allows one to be pragmatic and level-headed in pursuing goals, yet still be impassioned. This stone restores one’s sense of humor, allowing one to see one’s mistakes, admit them, and move on with confidence.
Orange Aventurine is an ideal stone for taking on life’s challenges and finding the determination to persevere in the most difficult situations. It brings strength and self-assurance and allows one to be pragmatic and level-headed in pursuing goals, yet still be impassioned. This stone restores one’s sense of humor, allowing one to see one’s mistakes, admit them, and move on with confidence.
Out of stock
- Orange Aventurine is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
- Orange Aventurine is used in devotions to Clota: Goddess of the River Clyde; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother. They can also be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Cerridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess; and Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess.
- Orange Aventurine has Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination, and activity. It is Yang in nature. It is the energy of heat, action, emotion, and passion- of ideas, concepts, and sex. It is alive, potent, but often destructive. We all need the heat, passion, and life-giving energy of the fire element. It is a powerful element that must be used in moderation.
- Orange Aventurine is used for grounding and centering at the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that is attuned to the intent of your session.
- Melody in Love is in the Earth tells us that Aventurine is excellent for balancing the female and male energies. That would make it good for creating harmony in the home. She notes it is used in ceremonies to contact Spirit Guides. Aventurine wands are noted by Kliegel in Crystal Wands to be a relaxing wand that induces sleep. In Gem Elixirs and Vibrational Healing Vol 1, Gurudas finds it to be useful for cleansing the emotional and mental body and to help alleviate anxiety and buried fears. Robert Simmons in the Book of Stones tells us it is a stone of optimism and zest for life helping one move forward with confidence. Naisha Ahsian in the same book notes that Aventurine helps you find hope, optimism, and joy.