Chrome Chalcedony (Small)
Description: Unique Chrome Chalcedony Crystal from Turkey. Chrome Chalcedony eases self-doubt and brings a helpful peace to inner reflection. It can remove hostility and encourage light-hearted optimism. The colors vary from combinations of green, yellow, orange, and brown. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Small, 1/2 – 1 inch in length. Sold individually.
Primary Uses: Chalcedony is a healing stone for the throat chakra. It is highly recommended for putting in the North part of the room where you spend most of your time, to bring the flowing, soothing water energy to your life. Also, it is an aid to clarity in communications and aids people who are giving presentations and speeches.
Only 2 left in stock
- Chalcedony is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state.
Chalcedony stones are talismans of trust. Use chalcedony when you need to develop patience, reconcile differences, or seek forgiveness.
Chalcedony is excellent for recovery efforts from addictions or destructive behavior patterns. They aid in curbing tempers and helping us become mellower and milder. Their rays are potent, and they can help us to change our lives to become more dependable and cheerful. They are helpful in dealing with grief, letting go of the past, and curing guilt.
- Chalcedony stones are used in devotions to Clota: Goddess of the River Clyde; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother.
- They can also be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Cerridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess; and Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess.
- These Chalcedony stones can be used as healing stones for the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.
When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.
When the throat chakra is in balance we have an easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release.
- These stones bring you Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Chalcedony, Melody tells us in Love is in the Earth, is a stone brotherhood, sacred to several tribes of Native Americans. It promotes benevolence and goodwill. Judy Hall in The Crystal Bible agrees and notes that it removes hostility and eases self-doubt. Robert Simmons notes in The Book of Stones that Chalcedony is a calming stone, useful for stimulating telepathy and all types of communications with the spirit world. Naisha Ahsian in the same book finds Chalcedony is excellent for channeling work, and that it brings a calming effect in the presence of anger.