Pink Tourmaline Pendant
Description: Pink Tourmaline Pendant. This pendant contains a vibrant, soothing pink energy. A primary stone of the Heart Chakra, Pink Tourmaline links to the Crown Chakra infusing love and spirituality, encouraging compassion and gentleness during periods of growth and changes as humanity works toward enlightenment.
This pendant is made with an authentic, natural crystal. This pendant was made carefully to attune the Universal Life Force with the harmony of the setting and the metaphysical properties of the stones. The result is a pendant of high energy and focus. You will find these to be energizing and refreshing to wear or use.
The photo shows the typical item you will receive.
Size: Size ranges from 1 – 1 1/2 inches in length.
Primary Uses: Tourmaline is primarily used as a talisman to aid efforts to grow physically stronger and to aid in efforts to secure a sound financial future. It is also used healing efforts involving the lower charka areas. With its pink color, this specimen also contains the Color Ray of new love and new relationships. Many healers find Pink Tourmaline excellent for healing a broken heart. We find it especially useful in fostering young love.
1 in stock
- Tourmaline is a Seeker Energizer Crystal. Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life Force that help us have the energy and determination to succeed in seeking new changes in our lives. It will aid you in efforts to become more flexible, stronger, and to eat right. It is also used as a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- With its pink/red coloring, this stone is used as a natural birthstone for those born in mid-Autumn ( 22 October – 20 November).
- Tourmaline is used in veneration of Al-Uzza (an aspect of Allat) the Nabataean Moon Goddess of Full Moon and Mothers,
- The pink Tourmaline is associated with the area between the First (Base) and Second (Sacral) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s basic instincts. Use this to focus the Universal Life Force on finding the strength to deal with the complexities of the modern world and bring balance to your life.It is used in emotional healing when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware of the needs of his or her heart, and in efforts to improve one’s ability to express love.
- Other practitioners report that Tourmaline promotes an appreciation for the many wonders that life has to offer, encourages patience and openness, and heightens our appreciation of our fellow man.