Polished Clear Lemurian Seed Point (Medium)
DESCRIPTION: Polished Lemurian Seed Point. This crystal is unique, beautiful, and energetic. (Please note that most Lemurian Seed crystals have natural flaws on the facet edges.)
You will receive the typical item shown.
SIZE: Medium, 1 1/2-2 inches in length. The approximate weight is 14 grams.
USES: Lemurian Seed Crystals are said to have originated in a country known as Mu or Lemuria. This civilization, according to the legends, was a peaceful and highly developed spiritual civilization that existed over 12 million years ago in the area of the South Pacific. The area is now beneath the sea. The Lemurians are believed to have foreseen a cataclysmic event and prepared the Seed Crystals to preserve their knowledge and traditions. During the last days of their civilization, the Lemurians decided to plant seed crystals programmed to transmit a message of oneness. Having seeded the crystals, most of the Lemurians left this planet for other star systems, perhaps as light beings or spirits. Others went into the inner earth where they continue to care for the earth and the seed crystals now surfacing. See the table below and the Atlantian and Lemurian Seed Crystals page for further information.
Out of stock
- This Lemurian Seed crystal, being made of quartz is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of one’s life to a more desirable state. Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
In particular, the Lemurian Seed Crystals are used to seek knowledge and understanding from the ancient wise men and women of Lemuria.
As Transformers, these crystals are used when we want to transform a portion of our life to a better state. Using the knowledge and wisdom of the Lemurians can aid you in your quests and desires for a better life.
- Lemurian Seed Crystals are extensively used in divination efforts. They are known to contain extensive ancient wisdom that can lead you to an understanding of the future.
Also, Lemurian Seed Crystals are quite effective in divination efforts when the goal is to determine a yes or no answer to specific questions related to relationships. To use one for this purpose, bury the crystal in a shallow bowl filled with white sand. Place the bowl in contact with the Earth. Over the course of several hours randomly rotate the bowl without thought.
With a compass mark the location of north and south. Carefully brush away the top layer of sand until the Lemurian Seed Crystal is visible. If it points towards the north, the crystal is indicating that the relationship is aligned with the natural earth and indicates a positive response to the question. If it points to the south, the response is negative. If the crystal points primarily east or west, the answer is unclear.
- Lemurian Seed Crystals have been used extensively in healing efforts associated with the heart chakra. Also, Lemurian Seed Crystals are specifically used in spiritual healing when the entire organism is out of balance with itself.
Lemurian Seed Crystals are used to bring a sense of oneness to a person suffering from feelings of disjointedness or detachment. When life seems to be swirling around someone, and they seem to be lost in the whirlwind, use a Lemurian Seed Crystal in the healing process.
- Lemurian Seed Crystals are primarily meditation crystals. They are reported to contain extensive amounts of knowledge and understanding of the natural universe. They are considered to be the repositories of the knowledge of the ancient Lemurians. Meditation with these crystals allows for ancient knowledge to pass into your consciousness. Each crystal is believed to contain different knowledge and understanding. Users of these crystals report a deepening understanding of the natural universe, the basic nature of mankind, and the relationships with the spirit world that are so necessary for today’s environment.
- Other practitioners report extensively on Lemurian Seed Crystals. Their uses are well documented. The book, Lemuria and Atlantis, by Shirley Andrews, is particularly recommended. It provides extensive information about the Lemurians and their culture.