Gold Sheen Obsidian Palm Stone
Description: Highly polished Gold Sheen Obsidian Palm Stone. Gold Sheen Obsidian is a stone for protection against negativity in all forms. It also aids one in releasing blockages that holds one back from their true potential. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 65 x 45 x 20 mm. Weighs 84 grams.(2.6 x 1.8 x .8 inches. Wt: 3 ounces.)
Primary Uses: This is a grounding stone used to connect with the Earth and the Fire energy within.
Obsidian is a natural glass that is made of quartz. It is therefore a Seeker. Seekers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
- We find that while not a natural birthstone, the natural brown Obsidian are particularly suited to those born in the late Fall.
- Obsidian is used in honoring Ereshkigal Sumerian Goddess of the Underworld, Jana, Roman Goddess of Secret and Hidden Things, and Madame Pele, Hawaiian Goddess of Creation.
- This obsidian is used as a grounding crystal in healing regimes.
- Obsidian is associated with those people born under the sun sign of Capricorn. The confident, strong, Capricorns that are so well known for their loving hearts, may well find this to be “their stone.” If you are a Capricorn, and you are concerned with love and finding it, this is the stone you are seeking.
- Obsidian provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
This Obsidian will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Obsidian has long been used for scrying.
- Other practitioners report that Obsidian helps to protect the very sensitive against depression. Use obsidian to help block negativity of any kind. In The Curious Lore of Precious Stones, George Kunz indicates that obsidian might well reflect the face of a distant lover.