- You cannot add "Stromatolite Palm Stone" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Hessonite Palm Stone
Description: Hessonite is the Cinnamon Stone, so named for its color. Hessonite is a variety of Grossular garnet and ranges in color from a honey yellow to a deep orange. Hessonite is a talisman used to manifest happiness, good health, and prosperity. It promotes creativity and allows one to express themselves with confidence. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Size ranges from 1 1/2-2 inches in length. Weight is approximately 25 grams.
Primary Uses: Hessonite garnets are energy enhancers and givers of joy. They are helpful in balancing the energy of the Sacral Chakra. They are one of the stones of the children of Aquarius, and they are said to be helpful in attracting commitment and understanding.
Out of stock
- Hessonite is a Enhancer Strengthener Crystal. Enhancer crystals have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives.
Strengtheners are crystals that are chemically formed in the island silicate class. This class of minerals forms very compact materials that are strong, resistant, and unyielding. Strengthener crystals will provide you with the energy to resist temptations and resist distractions from your goals.
With its golden, reddish brown color, Hessonite has the strength of the red rays joined with the powerful fire of the gold rays giving it the powers to combine, integrate, and unite. All together, the attributes of Hessonite provide a powerful talisman for using in growing your enjoyment of the physical world. It can help you continually experience life with joy and pleasure.
- Hessonite is a garnet. It is one of the traditional birthstones of those born in January.
- This Hessonite is associated with the Second Chakra. Sacral Chakra. The Sacral Chakra is located below the naval and above the pubic bone at the front of the pelvis. It controls the flow of energy and is the center of gravity of the body. It is the center of the Life Force of the body. When it is out of balance the symptoms will manifest themselves as confusion, over dependency on others, repression of feelings, inability to feel joy, fear of sensuality or sex, and frustration and bitterness.
- As a garnet, Hessonite is associated with Aquarius. Wikipedia tells us Aquarius is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four fixed signs. Aquarius has been traditionally ruled by the planet Saturn, and, since its discovery, Uranus has been considered a modern ruler of this sign. Being the eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is associated with the astrological 11th house. Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Aquarius individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Aquarius roughly from January 20 to February 18.
- Hessonite garnets have fire energy. Like red and scarlet gemstones, it is to be used sparingly. Avoid using it in the East or Southeast areas of your home or room. Use Hessonite garnets as an accent and as an accessory in rooms where high energy is needed. The south area of a room or home is the best place for an Hessonite garnet.
- Other practitioners report that Hessonite has been used as a Stone of Commitment. It is reported to attract devotion, warmth, and understanding. It has been used to help remember dreams.