Tourmaline Floating Pendant
Description: Stainless steel Tourmaline Floating Pendant. This pendant contains black, green, and pink tourmaline within. It is absolutely a one-of-a-kind masterpiece. Receive the healing energies of various types of tourmaline through this simple, yet radiant pendant. A protective crystal that actually gives you a sense of power. It helps relieve you of fears specifically associated with your physical existence here on Earth. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: 33 x 26 x 7 mm. Weighs 12 grams.(1.3 x 1 x .3 inches. Wt: .4 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Tourmaline is a protective crystal that actually gives you a sense of power. It makes you feel secure, daring, and physically powerful. It will deepen your connection to the physical, natural world. It helps relieve you of fears specifically associated with your physical existence here on Earth. This is a crystal to have near you when you need protection and mental fortitude. Use this crystal when you need to feel safe and secure.
Tourmaline is the ultimate grounding stone, and the primary crystal used for the clearing of negative energy and protection from spells. Read more about Tourmaline in the tabs below or in the Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Toumaline.
- Tourmaline is a Seeker Energizer Crystal.
Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life
Force that help you have the energy and determination to success in seeking
new changes in your lives. It protects you when you seek to keep negative energy away from you and maximize the effects of positive energy on you life.
If you are suffering from fear, particularly fear of physical injury, keep this tourmaline near you for protection. It will help guard and protect you and give you the energy you need to be strong and safe.
- Black Tourmaline is used in veneration of Aradia, the Tuscany Witch Goddess, Hine-Nui-Te-Po, the Polynesian Goddess of the Night, and Manat (aspect of Allat) Arabian Goddess of Waning Moon, Time, Destiny, and Death.
- Black Tourmaline is a purification crystal. It is one of the premier healing stones. It is very popular and extensively used in the healing arts. It clears and purifies negative energy better than any other stone. It has amazing properties of relieving both mental and physical stress, sort of like a “stress absorber.”
It is also one of the most used stones for grounding one’s energy to the power of the Earth. Unless you stay grounded in the planetary energies you are likely to suffer from stress, listlessness, and feeling of being “disconnected” and alienated.
- Tourmaline is associated with Libra. Wikipedia tell us that Libra (♎) is the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Libra. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Libra is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign and is one of four cardinal signs.
Libra is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Taurus). Being the seventh sign of the zodiac, Libra has been associated with the astrological seventh house.
Individuals born when the Sun was in this sign are considered Libra individuals. Libras are commonly referred to as feisty and fiery individuals. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun enters Libra on the moment of autumnal equinox by definition on September 23, leaving it on October 22. Under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently there roughly around October 18 and November 16.
- Black Tourmaline has Water energy. Water energy is symbolized by blue and black. Use these colors of crystals to enhance any space that you use for repose, calm reflection, or prayer. Use blue or black crystals to bring the flowing energy of the water element to areas of your home and life that are focused on realizing your potential.
Water energy is traditionally associated with the entry or the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows.
- Tourmaline is one of the most common meditation crystal. Black Tourmaline will ground you in the Earth’s energies so you are free to explore your spirit world without harm or danger. Always start a meditation with a black tourmaline crystal.
- Other practitioners report that Tourmaline promotes an appreciation for the many wonders that life has to offer, encourages patience and openness, and heightens our appreciation of our fellow man.
Robert Simmons in the “Book of Stones” reports that Black Tourmaline is a grounding and negative energy clearing stone.
Melody concurs, saying in “Love is in the Earth”, that Black Tourmaline repels and neutralizes negative energy. She also notes it is a protective stone against the “spells” that others may direct at you.
In “Stone Power”, Dorothee Mella finds it to be excellent to relax a stressful mind.
In “Crystal Enlightenment”, Katrina Raphaell notes that Black Tourmaline deflects negative energy. She explains that Black Tourmaline will allow you to “stay radiant in the darkest moments” and can be used to neutralize one’s own negative energies such as jealousy, anger, insecurity, etc.