Red Jasper Orgonite Pyramid
Description: Spectacular and powerful Red Jasper Orgonite Pyramid. The Orogonite generators are reported to have effects very similar to negative ion generators. Negative ions are odorless, tasteless, and invisible molecules that we inhale in abundance in certain environments. Think mountains, waterfalls, and beaches. Once they reach our bloodstream, negative ions are believed to produce biochemical reactions that increase levels of the mood chemical serotonin, helping to alleviate depression, relieve stress, and boost our daytime energy. We have an extensive guide on orgonite. Click here to learn more!
Size: Size is about 1 inch in length. Weight is approximately 15 grams.
Primary Uses: Jasper when it possesses the scarlet ray of influence as this one, is a crystal of physical energy, vitality, and protection. It is a healing crystal of the base chakra, a powerful fire element used in the south area of a home, and used in the devotions to several Goddesses.
Only 1 left in stock
- Jasper is a Seeker Transformer Crystal.
Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in ones pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this scarlet one work best.
Scarlet combines the energy of the pure red ray and the exuberance and joy of the orange in a precious gift of nature. Scarlet is the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual.
Athletes, soldiers, workers, and all for whom physical strength is vital can benefit from the rays of a scarlet crystal. Workout efforts can be enhanced and an overall increase in vitality will be observed with careful use of scarlet crystals. Weight lifters, body builders, and track and field competitors can gain significantly from these crystals.
- Scarlet crystals are one of the natural birthstones of those born in the first month of autumn (September 23–October 21).
- These jaspers are perfect for devotions to Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess.
- These jaspers, with their Scarlet Color Ray of Influence are associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This Red Jasper can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- Red Jasper is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- These jaspers have Fire energy and are used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
- Other practitioners report that scarlet and red jaspers sharpen eyesight, alleviate thirst, and can prevent harm from thunderstorms.