Pink Tourmaline with Matrix Aura Stone Pair (Medium)
Description: Pink Tourmaline Crystal in Matrix Aura Stone Pair. This pair contains vibrant, soothing pink energy. Pink Tourmaline cleanses the emotional body through the high-heart center and unites it with the etheric body, infusing love and spirituality. It stimulates one’s receptivity to healing energies and the wisdom of Spirit and brings gentleness and compassion to one’s nature. It assists in attaining peace and understanding, awareness, and trust. Aura Stones are larger tumbled stones that fit easily in the palm of your hand. We have found that they are excellent for clearing and refocusing the energy channels when they are not generating a balanced and clear aura. You will receive the typical pair shown.
Size: Medium, 2-2 1/2 inches in length. Weight is about 85 grams.
Primary Uses: Tourmaline is primarily used as a talisman to aid efforts to grow physically stronger and to aid in efforts to secure a sound financial future. It is also used healing efforts involving the lower charka areas. With it’s pink color, this specimen also contains the Color Ray of new love and new relationships. Many healers find Pink Tourmaline excellent for healing a broken heart. We find it especially useful in fostering young love.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Out of stock
- Tourmaline is a Seeker Energizer Crystal. Seeker Energizers are fantastic energy conduits of the Universal Life Force that help us have the energy and determination to success in seeking new changes in our lives. It will aid you in efforts to become more flexible, stronger, and to eat right. It is also used as a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- With its pink/red coloring this stone is used used as a natural birthstone for those born in mid Autumn ( 22 October – 20 November).
- Tourmaline is used in veneration of Al-Uzza (aspect of Allat) the Nabataean Moon Goddess of Full Moon and Mothers,
- The pink Tourmaline is associated with the area between the First (Base) and Second (Sacral) Chakras. It is used for spiritual healing of issues related to conflicts between emotions and one’s basic instincts. Use this to focus the Universal Life Force on finding the strength to deal with the complexities of the modern world and bring balance to your life.
It is used in emotional healing when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware of the needs of his or her heart, and in efforts to improve one’s ability to express love.
- Other practitioners report that Tourmaline promotes an appreciation for the many wonders that life has to offer, encourages patience and openness, and heightens our appreciation of our fellow man.