- You cannot add "Rutilated Quartz Tumbled(Large)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Plume Agate Cabochon
Description: Highly polished designer Plume Agate cabochon. Colorful scarlet, auburn, and orange assortments vary throughout this interesting natural agate. Perfect for wire wrapping, setting, making into a piece of jewelry, or whatever your heart may desire. You will receive the typical item shown.
Size: Range in size from 1 1/2-2 inches in length. Weight is approximately 4 grams.
Primary Uses: Agate, when it possesses the scarlet ray of influence as this one, is a crystal of physical energy, vitality, and protection. It is a healing crystal of the base Chakra, a powerful fire element used in the south area of a home, and used in the devotions to several Goddesses.
Only 2 left in stock
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in ones pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this scarlet one work best.
Chose these by the vibrancy and interest of their designs. Your mind needs to connect with their color and design for best results.
Scarlet combines the energy of the pure red ray and the exuberance and joy of the orange in a precious gift of nature. Scarlet is the color of strength and vitality, both physical and spiritual.
Athletes, soldiers, workers, and all for whom physical strength is vital can benefit from the rays of a scarlet crystal. Workout efforts can be enhanced and an overall increase in vitality will be observed with careful use of scarlet crystals. Weightlifters, body builders, and track and field competitors can gain significantly from these crystals.
- This agate is perfect for devotions to Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess.
Additionally, like other agates, it can be used in devotions to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Callisto, the Greek Moon Goddess; Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Clota, the Goddess of the River Cldye; and Gaia, the Greek Earth Mother.
- Agate is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- This Agate has Fire energy and is used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
- Other practitioners report that scarlet and red agates sharpen eyesight, alleviate thirst, and can prevent harm from thunderstorms.