- You cannot add "S.S. Marra Mamba Tiger's Eye Pendant" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Moldavite and Herkimer Diamond Floating Pendant
Description: Stainless steel Moldavite and Herkimer Diamond Floating Pendant. It contains translucent gem quality Moldavite crystals. The crystals are undamaged and well formed. The color is the natural green. The deeply and intricately sculptured Moldavites come from an area about 50 meters on a side. Rare and extraordinary pendant. You will receive the typical item shown.
Source: Czech Republic
Size: 32 x 26 x 6 mm. Weighs 12 grams.(1.3 x 1 x .2 inches. Wt: .4 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Moldavite is a special stone, a Star Stone. It is believed to have been formed in the collision of a giant asteroid with the Earth. The stones are talismans of connectivity. Just holding one is quite a rush. You will immediately feel connected to the Cosmos. If you want to really feel alive, keep one of these with you. As the poem, Desiderata tell us “You are a child of the universe” — connect with Moldavite.
As a Stone of Connectivity, Moldavite carries an intense frequency, a fusion of earthly and extraterrestrial energies that are quickly felt, often dramatically in those who resonate with its power. Holding Moldavite for the first time often produces a sensation of heat, felt first in the hand, then progressively throughout the body. In some cases, the heart chakra is activated, experienced as a pounding pulse, followed by sweating or flushing of the face, and an emotional release that may range from laughter to tears. Moldavite’s frequency may take some getting used to, but its profound ability to accelerate one’s personal and spiritual evolution makes it highly sought after in the metaphysical world, both for its life-altering capabilities and as a catalyst for drawing in Light to aid in Earth’s healing.
Read more about the properties and uses of Moldavite in the tabs below, or check out extensive Crystal Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Moldavite.
Out of stock
- Moldavite is a talisman of the stars. It is a companion stone that connects you to the stars and the cosmos. It is a stone of connection. It is part of the Earth and part of the Sky. It is your spiritual compass. Carry one to connect to the Universal Life Force of renewal and regeneration.
- With its dark green color, Moldavite is the natural birthstone of people born in mid Spring from 20 April through 20 May.
- Moldavite with its Green Color Ray of Influence is associated with
the Fourth Chakra, the Heart Chakra. It is used in emotional healing
when someone needs to recover from emotional trauma, become more aware
of the needs of his or her heart, and in efforts to improve one’s ability
to express love.
- Moldavite is a Star Stone. It is a translucent silica meteoric glass created by a large meteorite which vaporized when it struck the earth in Nadlinger Germany. While it is not associated with any particular sign, it is a product of the whole Zodiac!
- Moldavite provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.Moldavite will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Moldavite guides us into possibilities that stretch beyond knowledge and imagination. It will show the future that could be.
- Moldavite encourages us not to find new answers but to use our brains and all our resources to think in completely new ways. “Meditate with Moldavite on your third eye (says Judy Hall in “101 Power Crystals”) to connect to the highest planes of consciousness and become one with the cosmos.”
- In “Stones Alive” by Twintreess we learn that Moldavite links us to the evolution of our species. It also helps us embrace change as a lifestyle and facilitates complete honesty. In “101 Power Crystals”, Judy Hall notes that Moldavite is a talisman of good fortune. It is a crystal of soul transformation. It can also take you back to your past and connect you to previous wisdom. Melody tells us in “Love is in the Earth” that “moldavite facilitates direct inter dimensional interconnected-ness between ones consciousness and the higher planes of light.” Robert Simmons tells us in “The Book of Stones” that Moldavite is one of the stones most prized for its metaphysical properties, telling us it is a powerful aid for meditation and dream work. He notes it is one of the best energy tools for healers. It is the single best stone for spiritual guidance, he notes.