Red Banded Jasper Heart
Description: A Red Banded Jasper Heart. It is highly polished and has a gorgeous red tone. These work as excellent devices for relaxation. The picture displays the typical item you will receive. Sold individually.
Size: Range in size from 1- 1 1/2 inches in length. Approximately weighs 25 grams.
Primary Uses: Red Jasper is known as the Stone of Endurance, a gentle, but vital, stimulator of chi, or Life Force, bringing physical strength and energy, stamina, focus, and determination. Its steady frequency calms the emotional body creating lasting, stable energy for improving health or overcoming illness, setting goals and following through to completion, facing unpleasant tasks, and having the courage to rectify wrongs. Red Jasper activates the Base Chakra and stimulates the rise of the kundalini energy throughout the chakras, cleansing and strengthening the aura. It is a stone of passion, useful for restoring and rejuvenating the libido, and in manifesting creative ideas.
Only 1 left in stock
- Jasper is a Seeker Transformer Crystal. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. Agates are often small, and usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. Easy to carry in ones pocket or purse. They are hard and durable. Brightly colored ones like this scarlet one work best.Red crystals are used when the situation needs passion: active, involved, energetic action. Red empowers, uplifts, and engulfs. It cures apathy. It gets things done.
- Red is the natural birthstone of those born in mid-autumn (October 22–November 20).
- These jaspers are perfect for devotions to Ceridwen, the Welsh Mother, and Knowledge Goddess.
- These jaspers, with their Red Color Ray of Influence are associated with the First Chakra, the Base Chakra which is located at the base of the spine and radiating through the legs and feet. This is the grounding Chakra and deals with the health of the physical body. When it is out of balance you will feel flighty and physically adrift. This Red Jasper can be used effectively in crystal healing when the Base Chakra is in need of realignment.
- Red Jasper is associated with GEMINI (21 May – 21 Jun.) Wikipedia tells us Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. Gemini is considered a “masculine”, positive (extrovert) sign. It is also considered an air sign, and is one of four mutable signs. Gemini has been closely associated with the planet Mercury and is considered to be ruled by it.
- These jaspers have Fire energy and are used in the south area of a home or room. Fire elemental energy is the energy of enthusiasm, warmth, brightness, illumination and activity. It is Yang in nature.
- Other practitioners report that scarlet and red jaspers sharpen eyesight, alleviate thirst, and can prevent harm from thunderstorms.