Leopard Skin Jasper Heart
Description: Leopard Skin Heart. This is a smooth polished heart with beautiful spots of tan and brown colors. This heart is quite stunning and well formed. The picture shows you typically what you would receive.
Size: 40 x 45 x 15 mm. Weighs 28 grams.(1.6 x 1.8 x .6 inches. Wt: 1 ounces.)
Primary Uses: Leopard skin Jasper is connected with Shamanism, helping to discover personal animal totems and learning how to work with them.
Only 1 left in stock
- Jasper is a Seeker Transformer Stone. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess.
When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, Seekers such as Jasper have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
Jaspers are usually polished. They are absolutely perfect for personal talismans. They are hard and durable. These Lingams are no exception.
- Jasper should be used in meditation when you want to be connected to the Universe and find acceptance of your place in it.
- Jasper should be used in crystal healing to bring the infinite energy of the Universe to the healing efforts..
- Jasper provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this stone in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
- Healing Crystals say, “is a great stone to utilize when connecting/communicating with the animal kingdom, in both the physical and spiritual planes. Leopard skin Jasper is connected with Shamanism, helping to discover personal animal totems (power animals) and learning how to work with them”.