Nephrite Jade Heart
Description This is a highly polished Nephrite Jade Heart. It has extremely strong protective, Guardian energy. You should carry such a stone at all times when outside your home. Photo is typical, some of the hearts are a darker shade of Jade. If you strongly prefer a certain shade, please send us an email after check-out and we will ensure we pick the right stone for you.
Size: Size ranges from 1 1/2-2 inches in length. Weight is approximately 90 grams.
Primary Uses: Jade is a talisman of personal protection and one of the joy of nature. It is a powerful guardian of your loved ones and your physical security. The magnetite in these stones provides extra protection. This stone will bring you the blessings and protections of many Goddesses. You should always carry a small piece in your pocket when outside your home.
Read more about the Metaphysical properties and uses of Jade in our Metaphysical Encyclopedia entry for Jade.
- Jade is a Guardian Harmonizer Crystal. When you have something you want to protect use a crystal that forms in the monoclinic system like Jade. These Guardian crystals have an internal structure that is composed of parallelograms.The parallel structure of their crystalline lattice gives these crystals their power to protect us in the physical world and in the spiritual one. The Guardian talismans do not reveal their inner strength. These stones rarely, if ever, form transparent crystals. Rather, they hide their strength behind an opaque mask, obscuring the power they possess.
In the physical world they are excellent aids in protecting your loved ones, your possessions, and your physical security. They are very useful in protecting houses and homes, property, and valuables.
In the spiritual world, the Guardian crystals have several special uses. They first serve to guard your beliefs against doubt. Everyone at some point begins to doubt some of his or her most cherished beliefs.
Green Jade is an ancient talisman of protection and luck. This cabochon makes an excellent “lucky stone” to protect you against ill fortune. Keep it in your pocket.
- Jade is used in honoring several Goddesses. Use it to pay respects to Bona Dea, the Roman Earth Goddess of Fertility; Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility; Chalchiuhtlicue, Aztec Goddess of Lakes and Streams; Coatlicue, the Aztec Goddess of Life, Death and Rebirth; Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess; Hine-Nui-Te-Po, the Polynesian Goddess of the Night; Kuan-Yin, the
Chinese Goddess of Mercy; and Maat, the Egyptian Goddess of Justice.
- Jade is a mineral called Nephrite which is named for the greek word nephros – the kidney due to its efficacy in treating disorders of the kidney. It was known to early Spanish explorers as “Stone of the Loins” (There is another mineral, Jadeite, which is also called Jade. It is extremely rare and valuable.)
- Jade has long been associated with Taurus. Taurus is the second astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Taurus. In western astrology, this sign is no longer aligned with the constellation as a result of the precession of the equinoxes. In astrology, Taurus is considered a “feminine”, negative (introvert) sign. It is also considered an earth sign and one of the four fixed signs. Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (which also rules Libra). Being the second sign of the zodiac, Taurus has been associated with the astrological second house.
- Green Jade provides Wood Energy. Wood energy is traditionally associated with the East and Southeast areas of a home or room. It is associated with the Family and Health area and the Prosperity and Abundance area.
Wood energy is vital to your well being It is associated with family, ancestors, and community. Use this Jade in the East area of a room or home if you want to keep Qui, the Universal Life Force flowing properly there.
Jade will enhance energy flow aiding your efforts that are devoted to enhancing family and community.
- Robert Simmons reports in The Book of Stones, that green Jade is a stone of the heart. it fosters a joy in the natural world and should be carried to remind you of the joys of nature. Naisha in the same book reports that green Jade will facilitate the flow of money, fertility, and abundance into your life.. Marguerite Elsbeth in Crystal Medicine reports Jade was a magical stone of the Xiuhtecuhtli, the Aztec God of Fire and a prized healing tool of ancient Egyptians.