- You cannot add "Attuned Tiger's Eye Tumbled Set (Medium)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Labradorite crystal chips (5-7 mm)
Description: This is a useful size bag of small crystals for a myriad of uses. In a convenient package – a heaping tablespoon – roughly an ounce. This is perfect for your stock of “ingredients.” Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Keep a good supply of small crystals on hand. You will be ready for a multitude of opportunities. At the full moon, you can easily make a spell or offering. For a friend in need, you can make a “get well” sachet. The possibilities are endless.
We offer these at a single low price that is wholesale or below for these crystals. Stock up. These small crystals are not all always available. They come and go as supplies change in the world.
Size: Approximately 1 oz. in weight
Primary Uses: Use these in spells, on crystal grids, in making elixirs and essences, in mojo bags, in sachets, in bath bombs, and more.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Out of stock
- Labradorite is a Barrier Filter crystal. Barrier Crystals are rather rare and powerful. With the inner form of a trapezium, a structure with no right angles, a triclinic crystalline structure gives a crystal strength in all directions allowing it to providing barriers to attack from all directions simultaneously. These Barrier crystals are very effective amulets for defending yourself from the misfortunes of this world.It can be a dangerous world. Disease, war, famine, heartbreak, accidents, and misfortunes of all kinds can await us. Ships founder, cars crash, the flu spreads. The Barrier crystals are useful when you want to protect yourself from such misadventures. They can aid you in your efforts to prevent mishaps and keep away from harm. The minerals that form in the triclinic, Barrier crystal structure are the true protection crystals.This Labradorite with its shimmering Labradorescence is similar to the science fiction “shield” that protects starships. It is an energy barrier that will keep you from harm.
- The blue of this Labradorite is the color of the true birthstones of those born as the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19). This is a time when new life is about to burst forth, a time of faith and trust.
- Blue Labradorite is associated with the Throat Chakra. The throat chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.
- Labradorite brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Labradorite is known in modern usage as the “Stone of Magic” It can awaken your hidden power of divination, clairvoyance telepathy, and prophecy. It is used as a aid to divination. It is worn during divination activities to focus and amplify your natural powers. Wear one as a pendant as you work with crystal balls and other divination aids. You might surprise yourself.
- Labradorite is used to facilitate the accession of the Akashic Record. It is highly recommended for such use.
- Labradorite is a popular and effective crystal that has been used for a variety of purposes. Primarily, however it is known as the Magic Stone because it can enhance your mental abilities such as clairvoyance, and prophecy. Naisha Ahsian in “The Book of Stones’ notes that it is a powerful WInd element stone that actives your Inner Eye and helps you perceive the knowledge that is hidden from you. Melody in “Love is in the Earth” reports that Labradorite is the “temple of the stars” that will allow you to understand your destiny.