- You cannot add "Prehnite with Scolecite Tumbled Set(XL)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Celestite Rough Medium Set
Description: Very well formed Celestite Rough Medium. Colors are bright, and the energy is quite strong. Note: Sold in bags of six. The picture is typical of the stones you will receive.
Size: Medium 1/2-3/4 inch. Approximately 32 grams.
Primary Uses: Celestite offers a gentle, uplifting energy which can raise and expand one’s awareness into the higher realms. It is one of the most effective stones for accessing the angelic realm.Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about Tumbled Stones to learn more.
Out of stock
- Celestite is a Dispeller Solidifier crystal.
Sometimes in your life you need to rid yourself of things you have but no longer want. You want to get rid of pains, sickness, worry, and a host of unpleasant feelings. For these needs, the Dispeller talismans that form in the orthorhombic system are needed.
Being a sulfide, Celestite is a Solidifier crystals which makes it particularly useful in efforts to stabilize a situation. For someone who has finally achieved a desired state, the use of a Solidifier will help him or her maintain that state. They are very useful for people who have dieted effectively and don’t want to regain weight. They are useful for people who have established a relationship and now want to make it permanent.
- Blue is the color of the true natural birthstones of those born as the world awaits the vernal equinox and spring (February 19–March 19). This is a time when new life is about to burst forth, a time of faith and trust.
- Celestite is associated with the Throat Chakra. The throat Chakra is the voice of the body. It is a pressure valve that allows the energy from the other Chakra to be expressed. If it is out of balance or blocked it can affect the health of the other chakras.
When it is in balance we can express what we think and what we feel. We can communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions. When the throat Chakra is in balance and open, we can bring our personal truth out into the world.
When the throat Chakra is in balance we have a easy flow of energy within the body and spirit. The energy that springs upward from the lower chakras can continue its path enabling free expression and natural release
- Celestite brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern Feng Shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Use Celestite in meditations of acceptance. Some things we must deal with. This is the crystal to help with that fact of life we all face.
- In Love is in the Earth Melody says:
Celestite is a stone of communication with “stories to tell.” It provides for access to, and transfer of, information from the purity of the angelic realms. It assists in clairaudient endeavors, affording lucid, distinct, and articulate verbalization of the messages received. It also provides an innate wisdom accessible to the user with respect to one’s advancement in the spiritual kingdom.
In The Book of Stones Robert Simmons tells us that Celestite offers a gentle, uplifting energy which can raise and expand one’s awareness into the higher realms. It is one of the most effective stones for accessing the angelic realm and can facilitate communication between oneself and one’s guardian angels or angelic guides. It stimulates the third-eye and crown chakras and the etheric chakras above the head. It is a soft stone both physically and energetically. As it elevates one’s awareness, Celestite makes one feel as if one is floating on a cloud rather than zooming in a rocket.
In The Crystal Bible Judy Hall finds that
Celestite imparts gentle strength and enormous inner peace despite urging toward greater openness to new experiences. It is a teacher of trust in the infinite wisdom of the divine. With its calming effect, it can cool fiery emotions.