Pyrite Tumbled Stone Set (Large)
Description: A set of six beautiful, golden Pyrite tumbled stones. Pyrite is a unique protector, drawing energy from the Earth through the physical body and into the aura creating a defensive shield against negative energies, environmental pollutants, emotional attacks, and physical harm. You will receive the typical set shown.
Size: Large, 3/4-1 inch in length. Weight is approximately 210 grams. Sold in sets of six.
Primary Uses: Pyrite is a well-known talisman and meditation crystal. Its golden color and reflectiveness allow it to serve as a mirror to our true financial situation. It is a crystal that is used to enhance financial well-being. Use it to find ways to increase your wealth and security.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
Only 2 left in stock
- Pyrite is an Enhancer Mirror Crystal. Enhancers are minerals and crystals that form in the Isometric crystal system. They have internal crystal lattices of perfect cubic symmetry and internal harmony. They form perfect building blocks internally. Often this internal structure of equality and perfect right angles produces crystals of equally perfect external shapes: cubes!
These are the “building block” crystals. Their internal structure of blocks builds up perfect crystal lattices that can help us focus our efforts to build on our successes and enhance our lives. Whereas the Seeker system produces crystals and minerals that aid in new beginnings, the Enhancers of the isometric system aid us in building on our successes and achievements.
Dark Gold Pyrite is used for enhancing your financial well being. The golden color and solid shape provide the energy to understand our financial needs and to find ways to enhance and build up our wealth. Gold is traditionally the color of kings, riches, and the sun. It is all this and more. Gold is as close to a magical color as exists. It seems to touch a deep part of our minds, conjuring up images of mystical places, treasure, and adventure. We instinctively seek this color. It makes us feel rich, secure, and successful. It is the color of many symbols of power and wealth.
- The vibrant mix of the enlightenment of pure yellow and the joyfulness of orange produces the king of colors: gold. It is the natural birthstone color of those born in the magical month of midsummer (July 22–August 21). This is a time in the year when we rejoice in the energy of the sun and the growth it creates, which nourishes the body and the soul. The rays of a golden crystal fulfill us and give us the enthusiasm and excitement that make life a wonderful adventure.
- Pyrite with its Gold Color Ray of Influence is associated with both the 2nd and 3rd Chakra, the Sacral Chakra, and the Solar Plexus Chakra. It is used when the stomach area of your body is out of balance. In emotional healing, Pyrite crystals are used to assist in efforts to relieve worry. Often people make themselves physically sick to their stomach with worry. Pyrite crystals will heal the worry by focusing ones energy on the expected benefits and satisfaction of future success.
- Like Citrine, Fluorapatite, and other Golden crystals, Pyrite is associated with the Earth, and is used in the center of a room or home. Even a small pyrite crystal place in the center of a space will bring balance to all the energy in the space assuring that equilibrium and harmony is maintained. Like Fluorapatite, Pyrite crystals are also used to blunt a poison arrow.
- This crystal is associated with the Ten of Swords in the Tarot. It helps to warn of impending betrayal or false friends. It also will remind you of things undone that are necessary. If you can’t remember something you are suppose to do, try using this crystal. If you are concerned about the reliability of a business associate, consider having this stone with you when you meet. It will warn you of treachery.
- Pyrite is an excellent meditation crystal when you are concerned about financial well being. It will help you focus on your particular situation and find paths that will bring security. As a mirror crystal it will help you see your situation as it actually is, the first step in redirection.
- Other practitioners report that pyrite helps overcome fear and anxiety and gives one confidence. In the Book of Stones, Robert Simmons suggests that pyrite should be held in each hand during meditation to provide instant re balancing and refreshment. Dorothy Roeder in Crystal Co-Creators reports that pyrite will help you open your heart to the beauty of the earth. Gail Butler in Crystals & Gemstone Divination notes that pyrite can help warn you of an enemy about to be revealed.