Pink Opal Tumbled Set (Extra Large)
Description: A beautiful and highly polished Pink Opal tumbled Stone set. Beautiful pink Opal with brown striations. Opal is created when silica gel seeps into rock fractures.
You will receive the typical set shown.
Size: Extra large, 1.00 – 1.50 inches in length and weighs about 50 grams. Sold in bags of six.
Primary Uses: Opal is a stone of lore and legend. This opal is a healing stone, long associated with the eyes. It is also a stone extensively used in honoring several Goddesses. It is the traditional birthstone of those born in October. In Feng Shui, it can be used to bring Fire elemental energy to a location in your home. Its soothing energy and brilliant colors make this a wonderful personal talisman for transformation efforts.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Opal is amorphous. That means it has no crystalline structure. It is composed of silicon dioxide and therefore is a Transformer Crystal. Transformers crystals have the earth’s power to help us change our lives in some manner. Transformers are an extremely important class of crystals. Efforts to change our situations, our prospects, our health, our relationships, our outlook, and ourselves can all be enhanced by using a Transformer talisman.Transformation is a key use of crystal energy and power. Many human activities are aimed at transforming ourselves into something more desirable, more employable, happier, or more capable. Many people are searching for a better life, and know that transforming themselves is a necessary first step.
- Opal is the traditional birthstone of those born in the month of October. These opals make excellent birthstone pendants.
- Opal is a traditional healing crystal that is used to strengthen the will to live and enjoy life. It is used to ease the pain of childbirth. It is an augmenting crystal that helps direct the energies of others. Some have used it for clearing the base and sacral chakras. It promotes relaxation and has been used to cure headaches. It has long been associated with the eyes. It was called the Eye Stone by early Lapidaries in the Middle Ages. Placed on the eyes for a few minutes it is reported to ease the tension of eye strain.
- Opals are used to celebrate and honor Cerda, the Roman Goddess of Doorways and Entry. Put one near your front door to welcome guests. It is also used for honoring Chirakan-Ixmucane, the Mayan Creator Goddess; Cyhiraeth, the Welsh Goddess of Streams and Brooks; Dana, the Celtic River Goddess; Ixchel, the Mayan Goddess of Childbirth; and Persephone, Queen of the Underworld.
- With its fire energy, this Opal is the color of richness and luxury in traditional Feng Shui. However, too much leads to restlessness and overstimulation. Use these crystals with caution – they are best as an accent and accessory.
- Opal is used in meditations in which you seek to reaffirm your connection with the earth and her spirit. The flow of love from the nurturing planet is facilitated with the use of a boulder opal bright with the colors of the earth and her glory. Mostly this is a soothing, calming, grounding crystal that reconnects you with the elemental joy of the natural world.
- Opal is extensively used in a wide variety of uses. It has a soothing, healing energy. It has been used as a symbol of love in many cultures. It is reported to be a seductive stone and an emotional stabilizer. It is used to contact spirit guides, and some use it to communicate with people of distant stars. It encourages an interest in art and music. Opal was known to the ancient Romans as the Cupid Stone and served as a symbol of hope and purity.