Blue Dalmatian Jasper Tumbled Set (Small)
Description: Wonderful, Blue Dalmatian Jasper tumbled stone set. Specks of black against the blue stone. Blue Dalmatian Jasper is particularly beneficial for those who are overly analytical, returning some of the intellectual carefulness back into the physical joy of simply being. It has a grounding energy, supportive of family and loyalty, and has a calming influence for children and animals. You will receive the typical set shown.
Size: Small, 1/4 – 1/3 inches in length. Sold in bags of six.
Primary Uses: The determination within Dalmatian Stone encourages one to carefully think over plans for any project, reflecting on every phase of development, and then to translate the ideas into actuality with enthusiasm and vigor. It is an excellent talisman for the early stages of setting up a business or solo venture. Read more about Dalmatian Jasper in our encyclopedia.
Click here to visit our Frequently Asked Questions about tumbled stones to learn more.
- Jasper is a Seeker Transformer. Seeker Transformers are talismans used when the desire is to find a way to transform a part of ones life to a more desirable state.
Seekers are used when we need some help to find a new path, a new approach, or in any quest to gain that which we desire but do not yet possess. When they possess the Earth Power of the Transformer, like this Bloodstone, they have the power to aid us to find new relationships that will transform some part of our life.
This Jasper is a safety talisman, a talisman of profit, and as a personal talisman in long term efforts to have financial security in old age.
- Jasper is used to honor Brigit, the Irish Goddess of Fertility and Dione, the Phoenician Earth Goddess.
- This Jasper brings us Water Energy. Water energy is traditionally associated with the North area of a home or room. It is associated with the Career and Life Path area. Its flowing energy will assure a balance of energy as your life unfolds and flows. To keep your life moving forward towards your goals use the water elements energy. (In some modern feng shui approaches Blue is associated with Earth Energy, see Feng Shui explanation page.)
- Jasper is used for grounding and centering in the beginning of a meditation ritual. It will allow you to harmonize with nature and ease the transition to the meditation state. Use this stone the first few minutes of any meditation then switch to a crystal that attuned to the intent of your session.
- According to Healing Crystals, Dalmatian Jasper helps to harmonize the emotions and assists in maintaining composure, even under the most difficult circumstances. Dalmatian Jasper is a wonderful piece to use when you want to review and reflect on past actions and decisions, so if a similar situation has presented itself, you will be prepared to make a more informed choice.